Chapter 13

The next morning I woke up to a nice sunny day ready to go to the beach. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and came out and got ready. I went downstairs and got all the beach stuff and my surfboard. I put the stuff in the trunk and tied the surfboard on to the car roof. I got into the car and drove to Dallas' house. Dallas and Kyle came out and got into the car. We got to the beach and saw Alex's car.

"I sorta kinda invited the others to meet us here" Kyle said

"Okay" I said as I got out. I untied the rope and got my surfboard down and Dallas helped me get the other stuff. We walked to the best place to set the stuff down. We picked a best place under a palm tree and set everything down and I took off my shirt and shorts. I sat on the beach chair and put on sunscreen. When I finished I saw they were having a surfing contest and I went to sign up. I watched other contestants go and they were awesome. But I didn't notice the last 2 surfers faces because I couldn't see what they looked like. It was my turn and I took a deep breath and went into the water to do my skills. I did a flip, I posed, and I waved hello to everyone. I made it back to the shore safely and was smiling.

"You're good at surfing" Kyle said as he walked up to me.

"Thanks but that was my first time I usually go snowboarding back in Canada" I said.

"Cool" Kyle smiled.

"Come on we should go see who should win" I said.

"Okay" Kyle said. Kyle and I went to see who won and surprise surprise it was Liam Payne. My jaw dropped when I saw Liam's and Louis' name in first and second place.

"What? When? How? Where? But?" I stuttered.

"I didn't know they were here" Kyle said

"Me either" I said shocked.

"Let's go do something fun" Kyle said.

"Okay" I said. I grabbed the volleyball and called the others and we all split into teams. When I made a serve, the other team didn't hit back and we got a point. My team was winning by 12-4. I got picked up and twirled by Harry.

"Surprise!!!" Harry said as he sat me down.

"I thought something suspicious was going on" I said

"We are on vacation and hey Kyle" Harry said

"What's up Harry" Kyle said

"Nothing much" Harry said and spotted Gabby and winked at her. Gabby blushed and giggling.

"Harry" I snapped at him.

"What? I can't I look at her? She is too pretty to be single" Harry said pouting.

"Fine go talk to Gabby" I said.

"Yay!" Harry said and hugged me. Gabby and Harry went somewhere and talked. I went to go sit under the palm tree and rest for a while. I felt someone holding me and my eyes shot opened. I looked up and saw Kyle looking at the water and sighing. I sat up and was wondering why he looks sad.

"Is everything alright" I asked.

"Yeah I'm alright" Kyle smiled.

"Are you sure" I asked

"I'm positive" Kyle said as he kissed my forehead.

"Let's do something alone" I said.

"Going to a night club" Kyle asked.

"Yes" I said.

"We will drop my sister off and I will change and we will go" Kyle said.

"Okay" I said. It was time to go and I wore my clothes that I wore on the way to the beach. , Dallas, and I went in one car and the others went in the other. We went to the Dallas and Kyle's house and they went inside. I got out of the car and took out perfume and sprayed it all over myself and brushed my hair and got back into the car. Kyle came out and got into the car. We drove to the night club and parked it and went inside. I smiled and we went got some drinks and sat at a booth table.

"Will you dance with me?" Kyle asked

"Sure" I said. We finished our drinks and went on to the dance floor and I was a little drunk and danced like an idiot. Kyle held me close and we danced. I felt Kyle pull me closer and I looked up to him and looked into his eyes. He leaned in and smashed his lips on to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away and smiled. Kyle took my hand and ran out of the club and got into the car. Kyle was in the driver seat and drove somewhere familiar. He parked the car and went into the park and went up the hill and we got to the top and saw a romantic picnic and I was smiling like an idiot.

"Surprised?" Kyle asked.

"Very surprised" I said.

"I asked Dallas to set this up for us" Kyle said.

"That's cool" I said. We took out food and ate it after we finished eating we looked at the stars and Kyle took something out of his pocket and got out a small black box. I sat up and he handed me the box and I opened it. I gasped and looked at Kyle.

"Do you like it" Kyle asked

"I love it" I said as I kissed his cheeks. I felt him smiling.

"This ring symbolizes our love for each other and never stops. You'll be mine only and no one will tear us apart." Kyle said as he slid the ring on to my finger. I was smiling. He cupped my face and crashed his lips on to mine. I pulled away and looked at the moon and it was full moon and I jumped up and ran. With that, I was gone like a wind.