Chapter 16

The next morning I woke up before the guys did. I went to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. I was thinking about Kyle and I snapped out of it. I got out of the shower and changed and started to dry my hair and straighten it. I put all my clothes into my suitcase and my hair brush and hair accessories in the side pocket. I packed all my electronics into my bag and put in the promise ring and my album with me, my friends, Kyle, and the guys in my bag. I looked at the picture of me and Kyle together smiling. I felt my tears coming but I managed not to cry about it and put the picture in the bag. I went downstairs with my bags and saw the guys on the floor sleeping. I smiled thinking they were cute when they are asleep and so I took a picture with my IPhone and posted it on twitter saying "My sleeping cousin and his mates before the flight to England". I bent down next to Niall and Zayn and smirked. I put on ear muffs and took out my air horn and pressed it and woke the guys up. They all glared at me.

"Get her!" Louis yelled. I screamed and ran up the stairs. The guys were chasing me. I ran into my room and locked the door.

"You guys do not want to see my bad side" I said.

"What you're a vampire or something" Louis asked

"Who told you Louis" I asked

"You're a vampire???? No Jimmy Protested" Louis said. I put fake fangs into my mouth and came out of my room.

"BOO" I yelled. Everyone but Zayn ran.

"Now they think you're a vampire" Zayn said laughing

"Yup now shall we all go now please" I asked

"Sure but we have to get food first" Niall said

"Okay" Zayn said. I pulled my fake fangs out and we walked downstairs. The guys were still scared of me and I giggled.

"I'm not a vampire anymore you have to get used to it." I said

"Fine but don't go vampire on us" Liam said

"I promise and can I go vampire if people mess with me" I asked with a puppy face.

"Fine" Louis said

"Yay you guys are the best what would I do without you guys" I asked grinning.

"We don't know what we would do without you" Zayn said.

"Are we leaving or what I'm hungry" Niall asked

"Yeah lets go or we might get late for the flight" I said. I took my bag to the limo and put it in the limo trunk and got into the limo. We rode to the airport and I fell asleep. I had my head on Zayn's shoulder. I felt someone shake me to wake up. My eyes shot open and saw Zayn and smiled.

"We got to catch our flight before we miss it" Zayn said

"Okay" I said as I got out of the limo. We were greeted by fans and I smiled a little bit.

"Are you and Zayn dating" Fan #1 asked

"No I'm his cousin I'm just moving over to England to forget about someone" I said

"Who are you forgetting" Fan #2 asked. I took out the picture of me and Kyle and showed it to them. They awed and they looked at me.

"What happened between you and him" Fan #1 asked. I explained to them what happened and they understood.

"That's why I'm going to England to forget about him and you all are wonderful fans of the guys they really love you guys and I'm happy about it" I said smiling.

"Can we get your autographs please" Fan #2 asked

"Sure" I said. I signed their pictures and smiled at them. They gave me a hug and I felt a little happy. They all walked away and I catch up with the guys and they smiled at me.

"So you told them about what happen didn't you" Niall asked

"Yeah they understood about it" I said

"I think those fans think you are inspiring" Niall said as he pointed to them. I looked at them and they were telling other fans about it.

"Let's get something to eat before the flight" I said to Niall

"Okay" Niall said. We went to Starbucks and got some coffee and some bagels for us and the others. We went back to the gate and gave the others their food. By the time we finished it was time for our flight. We got on to the plane and we took off. I turned on my IPhone and put it on airplane mode and listened to my music. I mostly listened to Little Things, I wish, A Year Without Rain, Till I Forget About You, Against The Grain, Keep You Much Longer, Want You Back, and You're Not Alone. I felt tears go down my cheek but the guys didn't notice thankfully. I looked out the window and thought about him. I got on the laptop and went on Facebook. I saw that I got a message and I checked who it is from. It was from Zayn he messaged me a few minutes ago. I looked at him and he was grinning. I got another message and it was from Kyle. My eyes widened and opened his message and it said "Shanaya I'm sorry for hurting you. I need you back you're my everything. Please come back. Without you, I'm nothing. Dallas was right what she said yesterday I caught Destiny kissing another guy and I was pissed. I knew you're still the one. I couldn't stand it when you were in the hospital. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I love you with all my heart. –Kyle" I felt tears go down my cheeks. Zayn bent down next to me and looked at the message.

"When did this message come" Zayn asked

"Two minutes ago" I said.

"What are you thinking about" Zayn asked

"It's not time to see him yet I'm going to wait for a few month then I will decide" I said

"Good idea" Zayn said

"So have you heard about Ashraf getting married" I asked

"Yeah do you know who will do what" Zayn asked

"No I only know who is performing" I said smirking

"Please don't tell me we are the ones performing" Zayn said

"She offered me or Jasmine to perform with you" I said

"Okay me and you are performing" Zayn said

"Okay and you know what song we should do" I asked

"Nobody Like You" Zayn said.

"You got it" I said

"Yay" Zayn said

"We still have to practice even though we know the dance moves. Luckily it's in May and its February." I said

"Good" Zayn said

"Yup" I said. The rest of the flight I fell asleep from my sad songs.