Idiots

Y/N POV

THOSE IDIOTS WERE STALKING US!?! THATS WHY I SENCED THEM! "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" I hiss, Natsu takes a cautious step backwards I turn to Gray who's being adored by Juvia.

"I didn't do anything!" Gray demands, "Flame brain here forced me to go with him!" He sounded truthful, well then Natsu will be the one to die tonight.

I turn to see Natsu eyes wide and his hands held in front of him defensively, I sigh.

I simply wake him in the head, he rubbed the now red mark on his face, he looked rather surprised though, "Your not gonna kill me?"

"Yet." I say sternly, Gray chuckles and Natsu just goes 'meep'. Lucy gestures to come back into her apartment, still rather flustered though.

We head back inside, Lisanna yawned, then since it's contagious we all did, "I think it's time we go to bed." Lisanna yawns, we all nod.

"I don't have an apartment..." I admit, Lucy nods.

"You can stay with me for a while." Lucy cheers, I smile and nod.

"Ok well I'll be going." Erza said, the others followed her out the door, me and Lucy were the only ones left.

"I'll take the couch." I assure her, she grins and nods.

"Night Y/N!" Lucy says as she leaves for her bed. I'm left alone in the lounge room with a sleeping Skyrim on my shoulder, huh. I plop Skyrim onto the kitchen counter and walk over to the couch.

I heard a whisk of wind coming from the window seal, surprisingly Natsu was there staring at me. I send him an uneasy look, "What is it?" I ask.

"Wanna go for a walk? I'm bored." Natsu answers, I sigh.

"Do you do this every night?"

"Nope, I just wanna go on a walk with you." Natsu replies completely honest.

I slightly blush but quickly make myself stop, Natsu outstretches his arm for me to take, I really don't need it but sure. He does his toothy grin and we disappear out the window, Lucy's already asleep I can sense it so we're good. Skyrims a deep sleeper and by the looks of things Natsu didn't bring Happy.

"Where are we going?" I ask, calmed. Natsu shrugs.

"Well, wanna go to the park or something?" Natsu asks casually, I nod, he grins his crooked smile.

We walked down to the park, it was quiet and completely dark except for the street lights flooding the town, the cold wind made the trees sway like dancers, "It's nice down here." I mumble, he nods.

"It is." Natsu says, "Am I the only one who's hungry though?"

"Your always hungry." I growl, he chuckles, "Well why did you pick me to go to the park with you?"

"Cuz your cool, well not only that." Natsu tried to explain, "Ugh, well I don't know."

"K then." I murmur, he facepalms, I laugh quietly. Suddenly I fall over my own feet I braced myself for the impact on the ground since I wouldn't be able to cast a spell quick enough. I never touched the ground, I feel a warm embrace and I'm in Natsu's arms I flush red.

"Clumsy." Natsu mumbles, my ears turn warm, he chuckles.

"T-Thanks." I stutter out, he slowly lets go of me grinning, god Natsu your so damn casual.

"For one of the most powerful wizards your quite the softy." Natsu almost laughs.

"Shut up." I mumble he chuckles. Our hands brush, I quickly move mine, I'm not really the romantic person. Natsu quickly grasps my hand, I look up at him surprised.

"Can I keep it like this?" Natsu asks sweetly, I slowly nod, does he like me?

We walk in silence it wasn't awkward though, the sky filled with stars shining down, the moon seemed to be full white light touching the surface, it was gorgeous he chose a good time.

"Hey I was wondering-" Natsu was about to speak when a rustle was in the bushes, not like a rabbit though, it was violent. I could sense it's magic, it was human.

"Reveal yourself." I order, I get into a fighting stance letting go of Natsu's hand leaving him rather disappointed. Surprisingly Gray comes out of the bushes, Natsu facepalms.

"Ice princess what were you going!?!" Natsu groans, "You ruined the moment."

"I swear I wasn't stalking you guys." Gray puts up his hands.

"You better not've." I growl, "Then what were you doing?!"

"Looking for Juvia?" Gray tries coming up with an excuse, I glare, his eyes widen.

"Leave." I hiss, he nods quickly and disappears, he was really stalking me and Natsu just great. "Where were we?" I say and hold his hand, he blushes slightly, so I am pretty good at this, "So anyways, what were you gonna say?"

"For Miras truth in your guys game of truth or dare, the one where it said 'Do you like Natsu' what would you say?" So he does like me, I blush, I guess I like him, well he seems pretty cool, and nice also defensive, and he is hot- wait what did I just say!?! I nod truthfully, his eyes beam at me, "Seriously!?!" Natsu cheers, I nod again.

I turn to Natsu, not knowing what I was doing, well I do know. Slowly move closer, he does the same, out foreheads were touching, his hand on my cheek and mine on his neck-

Cliff hanger Mwahahahaha, OK lol. So Natsu likes you ta da! Well like I said I'll update once a day. Remember to vote, comment, and follow!