Caught.

Y/N POV

It's great seeing Erza again, we met when we were just kids, working in the tower of heaven. We promised that once we were older we'd meet up again, and that seemed to be today. I walked out with Mira, Makarov stood on a stage up the back of the guild, "Everyone listen up!" He yells, they all turn their heads to him, except for a girl who seemed to be jugging a barrel full of beer. "Y/N the legendary maiden has joined the guild!"

There was a moment silence that quickly turned into cheers, I tuned out. Erza noticed when I did this, she pulled me out of the crowd of people to a table with Natsu, Gray, Lucy, a young blue haired girl, 2 exceeds and Skyrim. Skyrim flew to my shoulder. I sat down next to Erza and Natsu since they were the people I knew the most I guess.

"So N/N, what food do you like?" Natsu blurts out, I think, I really just like anything.

"Whatever I can hunt." I answer honestly, he shrugs, "Well who are these guys?"

"Hi Y/N, I'm Happy, this is Carla~." Happy answers now standing on the table, Carla crosses her arms and mumbles something, Happy continues, "and Wendy!"

Wendy grinned up at me and did a little wave, Carla nodded, Skyrim smirking and Happy also, "They like eachother~" They both said in unison, they gestured to me and Natsu, I flushed red.

My fist pounds onto the table making an echo, they all cowered, "Where'd you get that from?!" I hiss, Skyrims ears lower, Happy hides behind her.

"Just admit it!" Skyrim tried to over power me, God this cat.

"Shut up fur ball." I growl, Natsu glaring at the exceeds.

"ANSWER!" Natsu orders

"You admit it!" Skyrim tried to over power us again, I found myself standing with a dark aura around me. I pull her ear with my hand making sure not to rip it off in the process she winces "Ow ow ow I surrender!!" Skyrim holds up her paws, her eyes shut tight.

I sigh and let go she runs behind Happy, Natsu laughs a little.

"Hey Y/N you should have a sleepover with us tonight!" Lucy offered, "Most of the girls are coming plus we'd be able to get to know you and you'd get to know us!"

I shrugged, "Sure, Skyrim will have to come though." Lucy bounces excited, Erza had sparkles in her eyes, ow God please no, "where's it being held?" I ask trying to change the topic.

"My place, Erza can take you." Lucy answers, Erza nods going back to normal. Well I do need a girls night which I haven't had in years, so may as well.

Natsu and Gray are arguing again god these idiots. I send them a glare, they immediately start hugging each-other and apologising like nothing happened, weirdos.

Skyrim starts pulling my arm trying to get my attention, "Y/N I'm hungry!"

"Me too please Y/N?~" Natsu and Happy start begging for food, I face-palm.

"If it will make you shut up." I say walking up to the bar Natsu and Happy smiling and fist pumping the air. Mira smiles at me, I start to order, "Can I have 4 burgers?"

"Sure I'll serve you guys in a sec." Mira replies walking into the kitchen, I sigh and walk back to the table, I'm gonna have to get used to this.

Skyrim lands on my head, I entertain myself by setting my hand on fire doing loops with my finger.

After a while Mira came in with the food, Natsu and Happy's was done in less then a minute, Skyrim sent them an unbelievable look, "How did you do that so fast?!"

"Skill." Natsu replied puffing out his chest.

"More like illmaners." Gray spat, Natsu growled.

"Your one to talk stripper." Natsu growled, Gray glared, they started fighting again, I tuned out.

~

Me and Erza started walking to Lucy's, it left like we were being watched, "Can you sense that?" I ask, Erza nods.

"Someone's watching.." Erza mumbled, I nodded.

"May as well ignore it." I shrug, they don't know who their dealing with.

Not long after we were at Lucy's, Erza knocked on the door, to see a fangirly Lucy and a few other girls.

"Hey Erza hey Y/N! Come inside and I'll introduce you to the girls!" Lucy pulled us inside, I silently cast a spell on the door by just flicking my fingers making nobody unknown to Erza be able to unlock it, I chose Erza because she's my best friend. "Ok Y/N this is Cana." Lucy pointed to the same drunk looking girl who waved to me casually, "You've already met Wendy, Levi, Miras also here, Lisanna, Juvia and Evergreen."

I nodded taking in the new names, Mira comes up with an idea "Let's play truth or dare!"

Evergreen rolled her eyes "That game is for children, not wizards."

"Your no fun." Juvia whines, Lisanna nods.

Evergreen sighs in defeat and we sit in a circle on the rugged floor, Lucy's apartment was rather small but it was cosy.

Mira wanted to go first, "Y/N truth or dare."

"Truth." I don't want to do a stupid dare, Mira automatically answers.

"Do you like Natsu?" Mira squeals, I glare geez why does everyone assume that? I found myself blushing.

All the girls squealed except for Cana and Evergreen, "Why does everyone assume that?" I demand.

Gray POV

We were outside Lucy's apartment because Flamebrain forced us to go for 'fun' when I really think he likes Y/N. We heard they were playing truth or dare, "Y/N truth or dare?" Mira asks, we can't see them but we can hear them.

"Truth." Y/N answers, good choice with those girls hell could go loose.

"Do you like Natsu?" Mira squeals, I hold in a laugh, I turn to Flamebrain. He's full on red eyes wide, I wanted to tease him but it'd blow our cover.

"Why does everyone assume that?" Y/N demands, oooooow burn~.

Natsu*cough*flambrain*cough* stopped blushing.

"Because you two would be a good couple!" Lisanna squeals, ow God I can feel her magic power enhancing.

"You haven't answered the question." Skyrim stated.

"Guys I just met him today!" Y/N yells.

"It could be love at first sight." Lucy argues, Y/N sighs frustrated.

"Fine, I don't know, there's something- wait what am I saying?!?" Y/N changes her mind, ow she was about to admit!!

"Guys back off!" Natsu yells, crap.

"SHUT UP FLAMEBRAIN, YOU BLEW OUR COVER!" I yell angry, I hear all footsteps and before I know it Juvia is in front of me, I look over to Natsu, God why did I listen to that idiot he could've chose someone else! He's standing next to an angered Y/N, not only angered at us but the girls too. I sigh, that was a close one, she could've ripped my head off.

To be continued will Gray die or live lol. Well I'll be posting once a day this actually takes a while to write plus I'm watching anime constantly lol well bye! Thanks for you guys who voted your awesome!