CH. 19

CHAPTER 19

Horror Movies Night!!!

MADDIE POV

*Bell rings*

“FINALLY” I screamed throwing my arms in the air and all eyes went on me.

I sat there embarrassed as the teacher walked over to me.

“class dismissed” she said but she was hovering over me as if saying I wasn’t allowed to leave.

“Madison what was that” she asked me confusion and anger written all over her face.

“I’m sorry” i whispered pretty terrified she was going to hit me with a ruler or something.

“You have an hour detention after school tomorrow and don’t do it again” she scowled at me then walked away.

I ran out of the classroom and to my locker. Right there standing next to it was matt patiently waiting for me.

“what she say” he asked me as i put away my stuff and grabbed my bag.

We walked out together as I told him what she said and that i got detention.

He was quiet surprised that I got detention on my first day.

I walked out to see a black sports car waiting for me

“woah nice ride” he exclaimed as I walked up to it

“yea thanks bye Matt” I said and got into the car.

In the drivers seat was Zayn and Niall was in the back.

I got in but didn’t say a word. What if they got mad at me that I got detention.

I wish i could just not tell them but i have to because I have to stay after school for in this sucks.

Zayn started to drive down the street. “So how was your first day” he asked “Fine” I said but that was all.

“anything interesting happen”

okay i’m just going to say it there going to find out one way or another

“listen don’t be mad ok I got detention”

“Why what happened” Niall asked from the back of the car.

“Well I kinda yelled in the middle of class”

Niall laughed his loud but adorable laugh and

Zayn chuckled a bit

“whats so funny” I asked them confused

“that what you got in trouble for” they asked not believing me

“yeah” I said and hung my head in shame

“Well when your detention” Zayn asked

“Tomorrow for an hour after school”

“Well we were going to have you take the bus home just for tomorrow because we had a photo shoot and wouldn’t be able to pick you up so we will call the teacher and tell her you can’t”.

“ZAYN NO I CANT TAKE THE BUS PLEASE” I begged him.

“Well I can ask Liam if you could skip tomorrow but i’m not promising anything and you have to come to the photo shoot with us then and its extremely boring”

“Fine I don’t care thank you Zayn”

“I said i’m not promising anything so don’t get your hopes up babe”