CH.12

CHAPTER 12

HEARTBROKEN

(FYI TAYLOR SWIFT IS THE CHICK WITH THE BLOND HAIR)

 “ What the hell who are you bitch” She screamed at me and tears formed in my eyes but I quickly wiped them away but to no success they came back. She quickly grabbed a phone out of her bag and typed in a number.

 “shit she is probably calling the cops” I thought to myself. “ If she is calling the cops they will take me because those boys let me stay home alone and through me into a new orphanage and trust me it is not a good thing to be new to and orphanage you get beat, raped, and made fun of the most then.

phone convo  

Harry- “ Hello”

Taylor -“ Hey babe why the hell is there a little fucker child in your house”

Harry- “ Why what did you do to her leave her alone”

Taylor- “ Why should I leave her alone I should beat the crap out of that worthless bitch for being in your house” 

Harry- “ DONT TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT LEAVE HER ALONE AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW, WE’RE DONE”

Taylor- “ Babe what are you talking about you don’t have a daughter are you drunk or something” 

Harry- “ Im not drunk she is my daughter and louis’ and Liam’s and Niall’s and Zayn’s so leave her alone and get out of my house”

Taylor- “ Im sorry babe please don’t be mad I can make it up to you please forgive me I didn’t know” 

Harry- “ Why should I ever forgive you” “ you just called my daughter a worthless bitch”

Taylor- “ Im sorry I will make it up to you please I love you babe”

Harry- “ Fine one chance I will give you only one chance got that”

Taylor- “ Yes babe I got it I will make it up to you I promise bye I Love you”

Harry- “ Bye”

End or convo

 She walked back into the kitchen from the living room and stared at me “ So whats your name” She snorted at me with her stuck up tone. “ madison I said quietly and clear. “ Alright whatever I have to make something up to Harry so I will be picking you up tomorrow morning little brat and if you say anything to the boys about me being rude you will regret it I will punish you ” She sneered and turned around and walked to the door slamming it.

I stood up from my spot on the floor and walked up stairs and walked into a random room then I lied down and shut my eyes and fell sleep thinking about what she said to me she said she would punish me i flinched at what i was thinking about and remembered my parents used to say the same thing to me and when they did punish me for doing nothing it was horrible and worst of all unforgettable memories that would flood through my mind all the time.