CH.14

CHAPTER 14   OOPS?

dedicated to @JessLove00 for her lovely comments and massive support 

‘Oh God’ i though to my self but still stood there in shock not moving or making a sound. All the boys were freaking out for some reason but not Niall he calmly walked over to me and gave me a hug which brought me out of my trans and I hesitantly hugged him back.

“Are you ok princess what happened” Niall asked pulling away from the hug and cupping my face with him soft hands.

the Taylor bitch is going to kill him if I tell them so i’ll just come up with the most believable lie i can think of right now.

“It was an accident Niall i’m fine” I said in soft voice but his facial expressions made it look like he wasn’t sure to believe me or not.

“ Maddie a small bruise is an accident a black eyes and a cut lip is no accident so tell the truth what happened”

I was going to say what taylor told me to say but they would never believe that I got a cut lip and a black eyes just from falling on the stairs.

I stared into Niall’s deep blue eyes and noticed i was crying when I felt moisture drip down my face and Niall wiped it away. “Baby you can trust me don’t cry it will be alright you can tell me anything I wont judge you I promise” He said in his perfect irish accent.

Are you kidding me he did not just say he promises.

“ You should never say you promise when you don’t mean it” I said under my breath but loud enough for him to hear. 

Then Niall asked me the most shitty question ever “ what do you mean”.