CH.5

MAddie's POV

I was taken out of my daze by Liam rapidly shaking my shoulders and yelling

 “BABY LISTEN TO ME”

 I then looked up at him and the rest of the  boys and they all had scared faces on I just looked down ashamed and played with my fingers. 

“sorry I didn’t mean to sometimes I just doze off” I said very quietly. But nobody answered back its ok or thats fine or anything so I guessed that it wasn’t ok.

 “ Paul just texted me he said to meet him at the Robin Hood Doncaster airport in 10 minutes” Zayn spoke up. (That is a real airport in Doncaster by the way) 

“Alright tell him we will be there soon with Madison” Louis said because he was driving the van.

 When we got there I looked down at the floor and prayed that there would be a crowd so that I could run. When the boys opened the door the screams went right through my ears, YES there was a crowd I could try to run.

 The boys got out one by one and I was last to get out. I crossed my arms so that none of them could hold my hand or pick me up. Niall put out a hand for me to hold but I just stared at it and then looked away. 

I scanned the crowd for an opening to run and right as I spotted one I sprinted as fast as I could and Harry was the first to follow me with the rest of the boys behind. I was now at about the middle of the crowd and none of them had gotten me yet and I was kind of surprised but I was a pretty fast runner. I saw an exit of the crowd and ran as fast as I could to it. 

As I got out of the crowd I kept sprinting down the sidewalk and around the corner. I think I lost them but I kept running down the street not knowing where to go next until a pair of large hands wrapped around my tiny torso and and I felt strait down to the cement. 

I yelped out in pain and a few tears slipped out of my eyes and I shut them trying to forget the pain. More and more tears slipped out and I was picked up off the ground and carried back I still didn’t know who was carrying me so I opened my eyes to find Louis carrying me down the street back to the end of the crowd where the boys were.