Emotions People feel but can't explain

Aries- Lachesism- The desire to be struck by disaster- to survive a plane crash/to lose everything in a fire.

Taurus- Chrysalism- The amniotic tanquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm.

Gemini- Onism- The frustration of being stuck in just one body, that in habits only one place at a time.

Cancer- Liberosis- The desire to care less about things.

Leo- Anecdoche- A conversation in which everyone is talking but noboby is listening.

Virgo- Rubatosis- The unsettling awareness of your own heart beat.

Libra- Nodus Tollens- The realization that the plot of your life doesn't make sense to you anymore.

Scorpio- Opia- The ambiguous intensity of looking someone in the eyes, which can feel simultaneously invasive and vulnerable.

Sagittarius- Rückkehrunruhe- The feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapdly from your awareness.

Capricorn- Exulansis- The tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it.

Aquarius- Monachopsis- The single but persistent feeling of being out of place.

Pisces- Énovement- The bittersweetness of having arrived in the future, seeing how things turn out, but not being able to tell your past life.