Our future

Sabine P.O.V
Today is the day I return home with my family and friends. I was supposed to go to school for 2 more years when they offered them to me. I denied the offer because I missed my home and haven't visited in a long time. It was time to go back.

Ezra P.O.V
Today I get to go home. After all the training, I'm a Jedi and the hard work was worth it. But when Zeb picked me up, the first news I get is that we all have a mission. The only good thing is that maybe Sabine will be back since I lost touch of her long ago.

~Hours later~

Hera: Sabine!

Sabine: Mom!

Hera: Your back. I knew my father would protect you.

Sabine: Actually, I protected myself. Thanks to your dad, I was able to train, help people and now I can talk in your accent.

Hera: Really?

Sabine: Yes. I learned so much about Ryloth, like your way of life, the way you fight. You father even trained me be the best of the best. Or how the empire calls it the best of the worse.

Hera: Well, welcome back. Now go to the nose gun. We got a mission and the others are waiting.

~After the mission~

Sabine: That's one of the best fight experiences I've had in years and that's saying something since I was with your dad.

Hera: Maybe because we got some new recruits and they work for us now.

Sabine: Who are they?

Hera: Why don't you go meet them yourself? I don't have to tell you anything anymore. Go.

Sabine: I don't even know what they look like.

Hera: There's one. The one with a blue and orange helmet. Has a star bird on it.

Sabine: I don't want to talk to anyone.

Hera: Go. There's nothing to be afraid of.

Ezra P.O.V
I finished the mission and saw Hera talking to someone. She had armor, a belt full of explosives, and has purple and pink hair. So beautiful, I had to talk to her. Let's just say I wasn't expecting to see her.

Ezra: Can't believe you're here.

Sabine: And you? What? How?

Ezra: I got here today.

Sabine: I did to. But how did you join the rebellion?

Ezra: I didn't. Kanan got me involved 3 days ago.

Sabine: An adult yet Kanan still tells you what to do. Haha.

Ezra: Well, there is one thing he can't tell me what to do.

Sabine: Which is?

Ezra: Marry you.

Sabine: What?!

Ezra: Sabine Wren, will you marry me?

Sabine: Ezra, I...I....

Ezra: I understand. Your saying no because I didn't get you a ring. Don't worry, I'll get you one.

Sabine: No it's not that. I just can't believe your asking me. You want to marry me?

Ezra: Yeah. You make me happy. When I lost contact of you, let's just say I went crazy.

Sabine: You always go crazy.

Ezra: That is not true.

Sabine: Is so.

Ezra: Is not.

Sabine: Your such a kid.

Ezra: Am not.

Sabine: Are so.

Ezra: Your the kid. Now tell, will you marry me or not?

Sabine: Let me think about it. We just got back and I need some rest.

Ezra: Fine. I have to unpack anyway. I'll have your ring by tomorrow.

Sabine: Ezra?!

Ezra: Kidding. Goodnight Bine.

~That night~

Ezra: Kanan?! Your the worst. What have you done.

~TO BE CONTINUED~