My future (Sabine story)

Sabine P.O.V
I got to Ryloth and was taken to Hera's old home. It became the school to many others. Mr. Syndulla agreed to take me in and gived me Hera's old room. It looked dull but I didn't do anything about. I can't wait to tell her that her home was fixed and that the family photo is in her room now. First days of school were boring. I had a lot of free time with nothing to do, that is until I got a huge surprise.

Sabine: No way! Really?! This better not be a joke or I will go explode the house.

Numa: No joke. Cham and Goby signed you up. You were accepted.

Sabine: But that's one of the best fighting schools in the outer rem.

Numa: That is why you made it. You get to train with other rebels, Goby, and I. You start tomorrow.

Sabine: But what about my art school. I can't just leave.

Numa: It's no problem. You only need to go to train after school. The general said that if you do good, you'll be able to go on missions just like us. For example, we have one at Lirasan soon.

Sabine: Hera and the others are there. I miss them more now that I'm actually far away. I want to go on that mission.

Numa: Well, that's a problem. Unless you can prove to Cham you can fight with more than just skills by tomorrow then you can go.

Sabine: By tomorrow? I haven't even started yet. Plus he already knows I can fight.

Numa: Yes but you do it without thinking, you just do what you want.

Sabine: Sorry but that's what I learned to do. But what does it mean by fight with skills?

Numa: I already told you now get training so you can start out good tomorrow.

~The next day~

Cham: Where is she?

Numa: Don't know.

Goby: Did you give her the right information?

Numa: Yes I'm not forgetful just like you sometimes. Let's just go find her.

~They went to Sabine's room~

Cham: What have you done?

Sabine: Just added some color.

Cham: I mean the picture. You fixed it.

Sabine: Well I know this picture is important to you and Hera so I mixed colors and started working on it since yesterday. Didn't even go to school.

Cham: Well, thank you. Now training.

Sabine: About that, I want to know if I can go on that mission to Lirasan.

Cham: Why do you ask that? Everyone gets to go.

Sabine: But Numa told me I had to prove my fighting so I could go on the mission.

Goby: Numa?! Why would you do that?

Numa: Because we test every rebel. How do you think we're so successful?

Sabine: I demand I get tested. I will pass that test.

Cham: No. You know all you need to know.

~Later~

~Through the holonet~

Sabine: Turns out I'm an outsider, again! Not only did I fail but I don't get to visit Hera. I wanted to show her something important but no. I can't leave. Not even for a day.

Ezra: Calm down. Everything will be fine. At least you don't have to train 24/7. You can pass the next test.

Sabine: It's not the test. I only wanted to go on that mission!

Ezra: Like I said, calm down.

Sabine: No. I need to go to Lirasan.

Ezra: Then I'll pick you up.

Sabine: No. I don't want you to get in trouble.

Ezra: So it's okay for you?

Sabine: Ez, I'm a mandolorian. I'm always on trouble. I'm going on that mission. And no one, not even you or the general, is going to stop me.

~Days later~

Sabine: Any last words trooper?

Ezra: Yes. Congrats.

Sabine: What? Ezra? It. Was. A. TRAP!?!

Ezra: We got you. You passed you test.

Sabine: Test?

Cham: This was your test.

Numa: We knew you'd come to Leads on your own.

Sabine: I passed the test.

Ezra: Congrats Bine.

Sabine P.O.V
So after the test drama, everything returned to the way it was. I got to give Hera the picture and got to visit them. I got to see Ezra as a trooper again and was happy I got to beat him up. Once in a while, the general allowed me to visit anyone I wanted. I had a feeling these next few years were going to be amazing.