Profiles

Sabine P.O.V
I woke up late on Saturday. I was still tired from the dance. I went to sleep for another hour but Chopper came in and woke me up. Hera wanted me down at the cockpit right away. Rebel business again, I bet.

Sabine: What?

Hera: Help me. Please.

Sabine: Hera, this will take years. We're on Lirasan, maybe this Kanan guy is not around here.

Hera: He doesn't know how to fly a ship so I think he may be around.

Sabine: Does he know you that well? Everything including rebellion?

Hera: Yeah, why?

Sabine: Let's make you a profile on the holonet. If he sees it, he'll see the personality and know it's you. Don't put the daughter thing though. That way, he comes to you.

~At Ezra's house~

Ezra: What are you doing Kanan?

Kanan: You were right about me. I should get a girlfriend but I've been on the holonet since last night and haven't found my old friend.

Ezra: She's probably not in the system. We are in another place. She may not even be on the holonet.

Kanan: She is. She has her own ship and knows me better than you.

Ezra: Oh really? Let's put it to the test then.

~Hours later~

Ezra: Done. Now anyone, even your girlfriend, can find you. Well, except the empire and people like that.

Kanan: Thanks. By the way, how'd it go yesterday?

Ezra: Like I said, I got a girlfriend. Sabine and I are a couple.

Kanan: Nice job. When do I get to meet her?

Ezra: Soon, not yet. Don't rush me.

~At Sabine's house~

Hera: Congrats. It finally happened.

Sabine: I know. I didn't expect it but it happened. He's my boyfriend.

Hera: Well, I don't even need to meet him because I know he's a good boy.

Sabine: He is. I'm still bringing him one day.

Hera: You should invite his father also. He can get to meet you and I get to meet Ezra.

Sabine: I'll talk to Ezra about it. He said he'd be helping his father today so I guess I might as well stay here. Maybe I can paint the ship some more.

Hera: Or repair Chopper. He's been breaking down lately.

Sabine: I got him. I can add a few new items I learned from class.

Hera: Go ahead just be careful.

Sabine: Can't make any promises.

*Sabine left the room and Hera payed attention to the holonet again. A new profile had just appeared*

Hera: No way. This person sounds a lot like him but he didn't put a picture or his name. Could it be?

~At Ezra's house~

Kanan: Sounds just like her. Is it possible she's, no. Get to know then decide. Maybe Hera isn't the only one out there.

~At Sabine's house~

Hera: Maybe Kanan changed. This person may not be him but I can still get to know him.