Its Time- Part One

Hey guys sorry it’s been a while since I uploaded but I have another chapter YAY. I would like to dedicate this chapter to my new fan AJmendler. Thanks for the fan. You should check out her story Archery. This chapter isnt as good as I planed it to be but the next would be.  So this is part 1 of this chapter, there would be another hopefully soon. Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

BECOME A FAN

COMMENT (tell me your thoughts about this story)

VOTE (please do vote to support this story.)

 Its Time- Part One

I shot right up like I was hit by lighting. I looked around to be in a dark room. Still a bit confused I rubbed my head which was sore. Where was I? I don’t remember how I got here. I finally got off the bed that I was lying on and looked around this small room. The only thing in the room was the bed. There was nothing else. It was weird.

I walked up the stairs that led to the door to enter the room. I slowly opened the door as I checked that it was clear which it was. I closed the door behind me and looked to my right then left not sure which way to go. I decided to go left hopping it could led me to the door to exit from the place. Walking I looked around to see pictures of people on the walls. Some were old; some were young, all with smiles on their faces and the same very crown on their heads I wonder who they are?

I was walking on a red carpet with gold patterns on it. On the walls were torches of fire which gave some light to see, without the torches there was no way you could see. Finally I stop to look up at a massive black door. The knob of the door was also massive. Using both of my hands to try to open the door thinking it might be the door to get out of here. I tried turning the knob but I couldn’t. Frustrated I tried again and again. I heard someone laugh behind me. I spun around hands in position ready to defend myself.

 Marcus stood there his black hair messy. He had a shirt on which showed his strong arm muscles. He was laughing harder holding on to his stomach trying to control himself. When he finally collected himself he looked to see a frown on my face.

“You’re cute when you frown” he smiled at me looking all amused. I gave him a glare I tried to get away from him but as I turned he was there standing in front of me with a serious expression on his face.

“Where do you think you’re going “

“Out of here” I replied. I tried moving but his hands were locked on my arms not allowing me to move.

“Thant’s a bad idea Josie “.  Still struggling to escape from his hold on me I lifted my leg and kicked his thigh but he did not flinch not a bit in fact he had the biggest grin on his face which I really wanted to hit.

“Let go of her Marcus” my head snapped to see Peter behind me.  He was in a suit his hair comb back he looked very charming.

“But I’m having fun” whined Marcus. I gave him a glare but then he let go of me. Relived I fixed my dress and hair. I looked up to see that Marcus has vanished. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.