The Last One Standing

• Dedicated to Bianca

Hi guys this is my first story ever wriiten on wattpad. I hope you like it. This story is deciated to my BEST friend Bianca who is the most amazing person ever I thank god for giving me a great friend.

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FAN

My hand traced the neatly written book full of unread pages which I read any minute. This book was like the others I've read all about the hidden world. The world only I know and read about. I got up and walked over to the window as I looked out to the sky to see the round beautiful moon it was so big and close. I could almost reach out to it. Soon it be morning I would have to be a well mannered princess which I'm lame at. There was a soft knock on the wooden doors.

"Come in" I sigh

"Time to go bed dear" Lady Isobel said.

She was a short figure with pretty blond hair. She might look nice and pretty but its one person not to disobey or else she gossip to the kingdome and your life is over, she ruined so many royals life's. She's my aunt, great right but her gossip of me started a long time ago. I'm her only talk about of the kingdom so far. I bet she will say something about me tomorrow and I would be talked to by my father. It was always about how I always read about this "made up world" I always tell them about I can't help it though. Now no one even wants to even talk or look at me but I don't care. I don't even want to be a princess.

"Okay" I replied.

I went to my bed but before I lift the sheets she was gone I went back to my messy old dusty wooded desk. I turned the page of the book I was reading but then a piece of paper flew out and landed on the floor. I bent down and picked it up. It was a letter to someone but half of it was torn and ripped.

I squinted my eyes to read the messy tiny writing. I could only pick out some of it.

We lost another...

We are domed once again....

Who will save us will be....?

Marcus and Peter will found...

There searching still.... for the next...

My eyes froze. Peter and Marcus. I read those names before. It sounded stupid they could be anyone but those names struck a chord. I went over to my shelf looking for that book, where is it I wonder. There right at the end I pulled it out and set it on my desk flipping the pages till I found that page. There was a list under the name 'Guardians' there at the bottom was the two names Marcus and Peter their it had some information:

Marcus and Peter are known for the Guardians that protect the chosen one .

"The chosen one" I whispered. Then I heard someone coming. Aunt Isabel. I rush to my bed covered myself in the blanket and closed my eyes.