Its Time Part 2

Hey how are you guys going? Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. School has been driving me crazy with the work load so that’s why I couldn’t upload earlier so sorry for that. This chapter is pretty long so I hope you’re happy with this chapter. I'm actually going to dedicate this to Mark0Polo for his great feedback to this story even though his not a fan yet. Every chapter I upload is dedicated to a new fan. Over the time since its time part 1 was uploaded I got a few new fans which those fans are awesome and who is also the dedication of this chapter they are:  xlittlemisssunshinexx, MacMiller_WearMyHat and Dragonlover098.  Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.

BECOME A FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Its time part 2

“Oh come on Josie you fight like a girl” Marcus said.

“I am a girl” I glared at him hopping so bad that I could rip off his head.

“It time to fight like a man” Marcus is infuriating.

I wish I could close my eyes and wish that he will disappear. My training had started two weeks ago and I hate it. Marcus is my fighting coach. The worst coach in the world.  I always come back to my room with sore muscles, scars and blood everywhere on me but the fact is he doesn’t care. I can’t even fight with a sword for more than 20 seconds.  He enjoys watching me fall, trip and lose altogether.

“It’s been two weeks and you haven’t improved” he yelled.

“Well you’re not helping at all” I yelled back at him. He walked up to me angry and frustrated.

“You don’t even try you’re like a dead branch” he complained.

“Well you’re not teaching me well enough in fact I wonder how the hell you even become a guardian” I spat. I regretted saying that; his angry boiling eyes stared at me.  I started to walk back but he followed my steps.

He then said. “You’re weak, annoying, and worthless and there’s no way you would survive in the hidden world. You just die without fighting back”. His words made me feel empty inside. He was right. He knew it and so did I.

“Lessons over Peters waiting for you” he turned away putting back his sword on the wall. We were in a room filled with weapons on the wall. This was the place where you train to fight. Without a goodbye I turned away and exit the fighting room while trying to hold back my tears. I walked down a corridor getting away as fast as I could.

Finally at the big door which I thought was the exit door of this place two weeks ago. The door magically opened which always surprises me.I poked my head inside to see Peter writing on a blackboard.

“Hurry up” Peter finally spoke. I quickly rushed to the desk, sat on the chair ready for the lesson. He finished the sentenced he was writing then turned to look at me.