Marcus and Peter

Hi everyone chapter 2 already YAY. I like to deicate this chapter to angel_bianca, Toniburn and dreaming_of_tomorrow which you should read her story "Hes my hero" its really good. 

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN

Recap-

He dismissed me with his hand a signal for me to leave or in other words leave I don't wait to your face again. As I exited from the room I realised I had tears racing down on my cheeks. I wiped them away and race for the only safe place I know my books. As I reached for the door something caught my eye. There on the floor laid a book which to me I don't own it had a note attached to it with my name on it. I opened up my door and went inside, I placed it on my desk and pulled out the note and read what it said.

Your answer your highness

I didn't know what it meant but I had to know.

Chapter 2-

I stared at the note wondering who could have written it. No one came to mind so I put the note aside and looked at the book. It had no title which was strange. I never had a book without a title. I decided I should open and see what was written inside. My hand moved from my side and opened the book to the first page. Nothing. I turned the next page. Nothing. It was a really strange book. I then flipped the book to the middle. A drawing of an arm. It wasn't what I expected. The wrist had a black dot right under the palm that seems like it was tattooed on right on the vein. It confused me, how is this an answer for anything.

I then felt a slight burning on my wrist. I looked at it. Nothing. I felt weird and warm I then decided I talk a walk to calm down and cool off. I place the book an extra spot on my shelf. I then left the room heading towards the knight quarters. I didn't even know why I was headed in that direction but I did. It was like my leg isn't allowing my mind to control them.

When I arrived at the quarters is was a huge space for training. All the knights were standing in a row. One on one side the other on the other side my brother was in the middle.

"Let's start with sword combat these next few hours we already ran laps around the kingdom now we fight. Your partner is on the other side of the room. I want to see they way you improve over the last 3 months. " He explained

He then walked towards to me his eyes on me.

"What are you doing here?''

"I was just watching" I answered back. He looked at me for minute longer then said.

"Fine only for a while" He said.

He went back to one of the rows. I guess he was going to train as well. What surprised me more was he didn't tell me to leave. Usually when I ask him something he would say no or go away. How come he didn't say to leave? I sat on the floor leaning on the wall. As I was thinking to myself I then realised after what seemed awhile they were still training. I then paid attention to the sword fighting watching the steps of the knight's feet, watching the swords clash together. I then fixed my eyes to my brother. The way he swing his sword with so much speed and power it blow the knight he was fighting to the floor.

"Paul well done" My father said clapping his hands. All the knights stopped to clap as well. He stood on the other side of the room which is open to come through as well as the side I come into. He had two guests beside him. I got up to my feet and decided to leave.

"Josie what are you doing here" I jumped at the sound of my Fathers voice. I then turned around and walked to him. He then looked at my brother.

"Paul you know how she isn't allowed here" My father yelled. Before he continue I interrupted.

"But as the soon to be queen of this kingdom I thought I might as well see how my amazing brother is at his job and see these knights train too it's my job to make sure our kingdom with all our people are safe." I explained.

My father looked at me then to my brother.

"Very well I would like to introduce to you both our new guests who would be staying with us till the white ball is over. This is Marcus and Peter brothers and wealthy knights of a good friend of mine". He spoke loud for the whole room to hear.

I froze at that moment then turned my head to the knights. They looked exactly alike but one had black hair with green eyes and the other blonde hair with blue eyes. Both in suits which made them look very presentable. The blonde hair guy reach out his hand for me to shake. I  told myself to give him my hand  to shake his hand but I couldn't. I just kept staring at him.

"I'm sorry my name is Peter you should at least know who is who. ''He then took my hand and kissed it. Then his brother took my hand, the same hand Peter kissed then kissed it.

"A very beautiful young lady is that right peter". Marcus then turned to peter who answered by adding

"Will be a great ruler for sure" He smiled at me then I just turned around and walked away quickly as I could. I heard voices calling me but I ignored them I just kept walking.

Thanks for reading. VOTE, COMMENT, BECOME A FAN :)