Chapter 13.3 - Playful Destiny.

Click on the External Link para makapag-enroll kayo sa Lucifer's Academy ^O^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAIBARA'S POV

Nanatili lang kaming magkayakap ni Frosto-kun. Naalala ko tuloy dati noong bata pa ako nung iniwan ako ni Cy-kun, siya ang naging karamay ko.

I am here on our rendezvous of Cy-kun, the Amusement Park. Its been two days since he left and I feel so lonely.I am currently sitting at the one of the swing when someone sat in the other one. I look at the boy that sat on my side. He smiled.

"I saw you numerous times. Why are you sad? Is there something bothering you? Want me to play with you? Oh! By the way, I'm Frost." He said wearing a smile on his face and extends his hand towards .me. I smiled bitterly and accepted his hand.

"Haibara." I replied. I do not care about telling my first name anymore. It's my fault that I didn't told Cy-kun my first name. What if he can't find me anymore? What if we can't see each other anymore?

"Nice to meet you. Um, can you tell my why are you sad?" He asked. I look at the emerald-green grass that's brushing my feet.

"My friend left me two days ago." I replied and let out a sigh. He taps my shoulder.

"You know, whoever left you, he will regret it. You are not that type of person who would be left by someone. So, do not be sad!" he exclaimed. I just smile and don't respond. I am flattered even though I'm really sad right now.

"Ah! Haibara-chan! I will call you that and you will call me Frosto-kun." he blurted out. I almost burst out of tears on what he said. He's like Cy-kun, we have an endearnment.  I just nodded.

I was startled when he hugs me. 

"Um, Haibara-chan, I do not know how to comfort you but this is my own way. This is how my mom comfort me when I'm sad. Hope you'll be okay and you are going to play with me." He mumbled. I return the hug and I felt comfortable.

Not so soon, we stopped hugging and he drags me on an Ice Cream stand wherein he bought me a Chocolate Flavored Ice Cream which is my favorite. 

"Thank you, Frosto-kun." I muttered. He pinches my left cheek and laughs.

"Don't mention it." He happily said and held my hand. 

Days passed and I already moved-on to the loneliness I felt because of Cy-kun. Well, that's because of Frosto-kun, my Bestfriend but little by little, I am starting to fall at him like the feeling at Cy-kun. I am comfortable with him and feel a lot safer with him.

Frosto-kun is always there at my side on good times and bad times of my life. He is there to share memorable moments with me,  he is there to comfort me, to make me happy and make the mood lighter every time I am sad. And we shared moments longer than Cy-kun. I like Frosto-kun already but that's the limitations and it can't go through in that because my heart was already on Cy-kun.