Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dragon's Fire

I woke up with from a nightmare with an unsettled feeling in my stomach, something was wrong but I didn't know what. I tried to get myself to relax but as more time ticked by the more certain I became that there was trouble in the air. My eyes raked over my bedroom that was nothing but soft breathing and darkness. At the moment I was a tangle of arms and legs. Dimitri nuzzled his face into my shoulder, letting out a sound of contentment in his sleep. I wanted to sink back into the comfort of the warm bodies the enveloped me from both sides but it felt like I was being suffocated. I shifted on the bed doing my best to not wake either of them.

A hand rubbed my stomach before drifting down to my thigh, leaving a trail of fire, "Kiska..." Viktor nipped at my ear with his teeth, "Where do you think you are going?"

"I'll be right back. I just need to talk to Benjin. I want him to double check the defenses of the tower make sure we've covered all our weak points." I went to pull away from his touch, which received a low rumble from his chest and another nip at my ear. This time his teeth poked harder into the sensitive flesh as he pulled me harder against him, letting me feel his growing arousal against my hip, "During the day we share you with Benjin and the others. When sun goes down you belong to only us. That was the deal." It was true that was a deal that I had made with Dimitri and Viktor in the beginning, and they had made it worth my while.

My wolf was as unsettled as I was at the moment,"Viktor..."

Dimitri moved closer to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, "It was deal, Zaika. Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Tonight we all rest." Their arms anchored me to the bed, caging me between the two of them. It felt right to be between them, their touches taking away the heaviness in my mind but the unsettled feeling in my stomach only continued to grow.

My beast let her anxiety known with a low rumble, "Something isn't right. I can feel it, Viktor."

"Where do you feel it, kitten?" Dimitri asked in a gentle tone, wanting to listen to me. He was such a good listener, out of the both of them he was the thinker and Viktor was more of the doer. Together they were a perfect set and I was blessed to have them by my side.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach, giving it a hard squeeze, "Here. I feel it here."

"Mmm, I see. That is a problem. Fine, I check but you stay here with Dimitri and rest." Viktor dropped a sweet kiss to my forehead as he pulled away with every intention I was sure of double checking everything to make sure to set me at ease.

I let Dimitri pull me against his chest, the heat of his body helping to ease some of the tension that had built up in my muscles. He peppered my shoulder with light kisses, sending tickling sensations across my skin. I squirmed against him, letting out a little laughing whimper, "Dimitri, stop it. You know I hate that." He kept at it, holding me so that I couldn't escape his touch. Not that I truly wanted to.

"Brother." Viktor chided lightly, "Our Kitten needs her rest, don't get her riled up now or she'll never go back to sleep."

"I'm sure I know a few ways to put her back to sleep." Dimitri's voice dropped lower, his hand sliding up my inner thigh, cupping me. I let out a gasp, the heat of his palm sent a pleasurable warmth into my lower abdomen. I arched back into his chest, one touch and I was putty in his hand, literally. They were the perfect distraction in moments when my mind was trying to overthink everything.

Viktor moved in from the other side, hand palming my breast as the pad of his thumb circled my nipple, "Mmm. I can think of a few ways we could put her back to sleep." I bit into my lip, holding back a moan. I loved the feeling of there hands moving over my skin, more fuel for the flames of desire that were building inside of me. I let out a breathy gasp as Dimitri reached up between my breast and tweaked my other nipple.