Chapter Sixteen: Part Two: The Queen and The Empress

"Let's go." Benjin gestured for the door and we all started moving. The guards circled us, keeping their gazes off me and Ajax. The threat of violence from Benjin wasn't something to be taken lightly.

They pushed the door open and I saw three of Octavia's shiny black SUVs. I raised an eyebrow slightly, managing to shove all previous emotions away, locking them in a box for a later date. Ignore them and they will go away eventually was my personal motto. It never worked but it helped keep me some what sane is the chaos that was the city.

Benjin opened the back door and said nothing as he pointed at me and then the backseat. I nodded and shrugged out of Ajax's grip and climbed into the vehicle. Ajax followed quickly and attempted to grab hold of me again, I slapped his hands away and Benjin poked his head into the opening of the door.

"Just go ahead and set her in your lap there, Ajax. She won't mind." He gave me an amused smirk as he closed the door and I ground my teeth together right as Ajax lifted me bodily out of the seat and settled me on his lap. He wrapped his arm around me tightly and buried his face in my hair, inhaling deeply. It made me almost uncomfortable.

"Don't sniff me. I stink, Ajax." I didn't want him inhaling my rather disgusting scent. I wasn't stinking just yet but the smell of dirt and blood and sweat wasn't a pleasant smell. Benjin slid into the front passenger seat and closed his door before nodding at the driver. We started moving and Ajax's muscles jumped as if in surprise but he didn't remove his arms from around me.

"Smell like sunshine and warmth and woman." His breath brushed across my neck as his words rumbled his chest and skipped across my skin almost indecently. I swallowed my throat dry and my eyes wide. I was a virgin but I knew what sex was and I knew what the rather decent bump under my bum signified. My face flared red and I wiggled slightly, trying to move off of it, he gave a low and almost hungry growl and I froze. Sharp teeth grazed my ear lobe and hot breath nearly scorched my skin. I bit back a whine and my breathing quickened.

"You look uncomfortable, runner." Benjin looked at me over his shoulder and I stared at him wide eyed. That was an understatement

"I am highly uncomfortable right now." My face was beet red and Ajax was now trailing his teeth down my neck. I went to wiggle out of his arms but he gave another growl as I accidentally moved against his bulge. I bit my lip hard. This was highly embarrassing and uncomfortable for me.

"Well I find this highly amusing." Benjin smirked slightly as he turned so he was facing forward.

"Why does everyone find this amusing? Are bonds amusing to people?" I spat the words out, anger slowly curling in my gut. I was getting sick and tired of being laughed at. My beast bared her teeth in agreement. Our patience for being mocked was pretty much at zero.

"Its funny because proper, organized, and frigid little Sutton has a wild and chaotic mate that will mess up her perfectly ordered life." He let out a bark of laughter and I bit my lip again.

"No." Ajax said it low into my ear as he gently used his thumb to remove my lip from between my teeth, gently swiping the digit across the bite marks I had left on my lip. I shivered at the heat the action sent me. "No hurt yourself. Frustrated female." He nuzzled my neck in a fashion that seemed almost affectionate. I simply turned my head and stared out the window. I hated that what Benjin had said was true. I was normally organized and did things specific ways and hated deviating from my plans or my routine but it hurt to be called out on being that and frigid. As if I corralled myself off from others as if I were cold and unapproachable. My eyes watered and I cursed myself silently.

"Man has eye but he no sees." Ajax's hands spread out on my sides and he slowly started rubbing my sides and my stomach. It was a movement I had seen the twins do to Octavia regularly. It was rather calming and I slowly and unconsciously started to relax into him. "You no cold. You warm like sun and soft as flower petals. He see snowy mountain and I see warm summer day. I smell warm summer day." He buried his face into the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply. For being unable to really adequately express himself verbally it was very sweet of him to say.