Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

Tormand looked around at his men. It had been two weeks since the attack, and today was the day they retaliated. Chancing a glance at the tower window, he wasnt suprised to see her staring at him. She was a beautiful woman but also the enemy. The little girl from the stables all those years ago was long gone. If only in another time; different circumstances, could he of acted on his attraction to her.

"We ride at nightfall," he said to his men.

Tormand was planing a full scale attack on the MacGuin keep. They wouldnt expect it since riding across the flates at night was suicide. But Tormand had a grand plan. They would lead their horses across the flats on foot at the dead of night and take the position of surrounding the keep. The MacGuins would have no choice but to fight unless they wished to watch they're village burn to the ground.

Tor's men would post far enough away to not be in reach of their archers. In doing so, it will draw the bastards out.

Tormand felt a pang of guilt as he looked back at the tower. She would hate him, more so now than ever, for he intended to kill as many of her kinsmen as he could. She knew something was going on but she didnt know he was heading to war with her clan.

Tor turned back to the keep, deciding to have a quick talk with the lass. He bounded up the stairway. They were going to argue like every other time hed come to see her but he was still a bit excited. He liked they're bickering,  it was refreshing.  After tonight that would likely stop, especially if he accomplished his goal.

Taking a deap breath to steady his sudden nerves, Tor knocked on the door. He waited a few moments before unbarring it. Opening it, he paused seeing her standing there with her arms crossed, ready to battle. The sight of her like that made him want to smile.

Her long Raven hair was in a braid hainging over her left shoulder. Her arms snug under her plump breasts, and the sweetest scowl upon her slim brows that excentuated the small mew of her mouth.

Beautiful.

His body pulsed, wanting to bite that mouth.

He took a deep breath to steady the flow of desire coercing in his veins,as much as he may want to, he had to repress that urge.

"What do ye want now?" she asked with venom in her voice.

He almost laughed at her disgruntled expression. She was so feisty, like a breath of fresh air.

"I came to check on you before I leave," he replied. Tor didnt miss the flash of concern that crossed her face before she quickly schooled her features.  He didnt get his hopes up though, he knew it wasnt concern for him, as much as he wished it was. Tor shook that thought aside.

"I'm not a child, MacLeod," she said scrunching her nose.

Tor's reply was just to raise a brow at her words.

"Well you've checked on me now go," she said gesturing to the door. She quickly turned and strode angrily back to the window.

Tor couldnt help himself he had to touch her, just one last time. He reached her side in three long strides. Her back tensed at his approch but she didn't turn around.

Tormand reached out and slowly ran his hand down her back,  taking note of the shivers it caused in her body. She wanted him too, as much as she tried to hide it. The thought of taking her had crossed his mind plenty of times but he always disguarded it.

If she became pregnant with his child there was no chance hed be able to let her go. Though returning her to the MacGuins deflowered and round with his child, a MacLeod, would sure put the Black Parlan in a nice rage but Tor couldnt do it. He couldnt hurt her like that. What he planned to do already would surly break her if he succeeded.

"Persais," he said. His voice low with desire.

"What?" she nearly squeaked stepping away from him.

Tormand quickly blocked her escape and pushed her up against the wall. Her breath was coming in short burst and she had a slight blush upon her cheeks. The sight pleased him and encouraged him to continue. 

"What? no goodbye kiss?" he teased leaning down to nip at her ear.

A low moan escaped her lips so Tor quickly took advantage and slammed his lips on hers. She responded instantly, wrapping her arms around his neck and into his hair. Tor needed more, this simple contact just wasnt enough. He bite down on her lower lip causing her to gasp. A satisfied growl emergeged from him before he thrust his tongue in her mouth. It took a few seconds for her to recover from the shock of his abrupt invasion but she relaxed her muscles soon after with a sigh and melted into him. She felt so right in his arms, her little body fitting perfect against his. It brought on a primal urge within him to protect her but he couldn't, his clan came first.

Persias matched him thrust for thrust, sparing with him. Tor groaned and tightened his grib on her hips bringing her against his hard member, letting her know what she does to him. She came out of the haze of desire quickly and pushed him away. It took everything he had but he stepped back, respecting her decision to stop.

They were both breathing hard. Persais' eyes were hooded with desire and Tor was sure his looked the same.

"Goodbye Persais. I will see you soon." Tor turned and headed for the door. before it was closed all the way he heard her whispered words.

"God speed Tormand."