A/N: Sorry that its not an Update

A/N:

Hello you lovely people! I know you all probably hate me right now cause I haven't updated in forever, I'm so so so sorry about that. I hope that you all can forgive me. You all will probably hate me even more when I tel you all what I'm going to do.

I'm officially going to put this story On Hold. I know that it's sad, I even think it's sad. But there are a few other stories that I want to work on and I am slowly starting to not like the way I have been writing this series. I feel like I should delete them but I'm not going to because the first book of this series was my first or second book that was ever published on Wattpad and I don't want to forget that.

So this story is officially on hold.

Also I'm so close to finishing up my G.M.W fanfic so I want to do that and maybe after I finish that one I'll start back.

Please be understanding and know that I need time, I'll start on the next chapter soon, but instead of making it awful and rushed I'm going to take my time and add as I go.

Plus, I've been really busy lately and I haven't had much time to be on here. Usually if I'm on Wattpad it's to look at my notifications and I just recently looked at them like yesterday cause I haven't been on in so long.

But that's all I want to tell you, so please don't hate me for wanting to take my time and make it better! I love all my readers!

Thanks for understanding,

Xoxo,

Sadie 💋

P.S if you ever need anything, like anyone to talk to or some advice I'm here (even though I may be limited on my advice)