5. We All Signed Up?

"Okay Everyone, settle down." Ms. Darbus said.

Last night Ryan and I just spent the whole night cuddling and talking. It was nice to just get everything off my chest so I wouldn't have to stress about it.

"I know we are all still excited about our well talked about championship." She said,

"That was Back to back." Chad informed her,

"Whatever the case it was a grand slam. Good job." She told Chad and Troy while walking down their row.

Then Taylor stood up after Ms. Darbus told us she had some announcements. She then slid the other side of the chalkboard over, "Senior trip committee meets tomorrow, which is falling the prom committee, which is led by Martha and you guys can pick up your tickets from her." Taylor said as everyone looked at Martha for a second then back to her. "This year's theme is the last waltz, but don't be the last to pick up your tickets." She then slammed her pointer on Chad's desk and made him jump.

"Graduation committee meets Monday, following yearbook planning. Picture deadlines are Thursday." She stated "Questions?"

"Yeah," Chad answered causing all attention to go to him, "what's the lunch special in the cafeteria today?" He asked earning a few chuckles from people.

"New York Deli." She states, while getting "oohs" from everyone. "Anyone else?"

"Now moving on, Miss. Sharpay Evan's President of the drama club." Ms. Darbus said sitting down in her chair. "Spring Musical report."

"Well, with Prom, Finals everyone is so busy. I was thinking I'd select something very modest to perform. Perhaps even a One-woman show." She said acting surprised, I turned to Ryan who's eyes were wide. He didn't even know about this?

Kelsi then started writing something down pretty quickly, "A little light in the sign ups Kelsi?" Ms. Darbus asked her

"No, we're actually doing pretty well.." She trailed off handing the clipboard to Ms. Darbus.

"Well, well, well, almost the entire home room!" Ms. Darbus exclaimed, everyone gasped and turned to Kelsi. Including me.

Kelsi shrunk in her seat as Sharpay stomped her foot and sat down. "Oh, how inspiring." Ms. Darbus continued "I will happily see all of you during free period to discuss the show and to make a very special announcement." She told us then the bell rang.

I was almost the last one to walk out of class, I saw Ryan waiting there for me. I smile and he grabbed my hand and we walked down the hallway.

"So, did you sign up? Cause, you could've told me." He said as I stopped at my locker.

"No, I didn't. But I think Kelsi signed us all up." I told him after grabbing my phone out of my locker and locking it back.

"Well, maybe it's a good thing." He told me as we went on to our next class.

****************

A/N:

I know it's short but I'm going to be publishing another chapter in an hour or two so look out for chapter 6. Cause I'm going to post it as soon as I finish it up. :)