2. Basketball Game

Third P.O.V

The entire basketball team were currently in the Boys' locker room with their Coach Bolton.

"We've dug ourselves a hole, and the only way out is on each other's shoulders. No more X's and O's. Forget the scoreboard. Here's the number that means something... Sixteen minutes left in the game... The season... And for the seniors on this squad... Sixteen minutes left in a wildcats uniform. Captains?" Coach Bolton told the team, Chad and Troy stood up when he asked for the captains.

"Hey, you heard coach. The sixteen minutes are going to stay with us for a long time after we leave East High... So it's now or never. Chad?" Troy told everyone,

"What Team?" Chad yelled

"Wildcats!" The team replied in the same tone.

"What team?"

"Wildcats!"

"What Team?"

"Wildcats!"

All ten wildcats including Troy and Chad ran out of the locker room but stopped at the gym door, "did anyone actually wash their lucky socks? The same socks we've worn for three straight Playoff games... Games we've won?" Troy asked the team

"Mine never left the locker all season." Chad replied,

"I kept mine in my lunch bag." Jason added, Troy nodded then turned to Zeke.

"Zeke?"

"I vacuum packed mine."

"That's what I'm talking about!" Troy said running into the gym.

🏀

The basketball team came out.

🏀
🏀Bri's P.O.V🏀

"Come on!" I yelled as everyone else was yelling and cheering. "Did he really just do that?" I asked Gabi while sharing a look with her.

"Yeah," she replied slowly. He just added Rocketman.

We were all standing up and Troy passed the ball to Rocketman who caught it but froze for a few seconds. A lot of us gasped wondering what he was going to do next. He then shot the ball and made it into the net.

"Whoo!" We all screamed, Gabi was running off the bleachers to try to catch up with the team, along with Taylor.

I walked behind everyone to see Ryan taking the mascot head off. I laughed when I saw his face,

"Are you okay?" I asked my boyfriend, muffling a laugh.

"I'm not sure." He replied, I walked forward and tried to give him a kiss but he dodged it. "You probably shouldn't do that. I'm sweating and this costume stinks."

Laughing, I replied, "I don't care," I then kissed him and walked away without another word. I've learned that it helps to make them want more.

"Are you going to ride with mom and I?" Gabi asked me as I came out of the gym.

"No, I think I'll wait on Ryan." I responded as I stated walking towards the door and leaning on the wall beside of it.

"Are you sure?" She asked being patient, even though I could tell she wanted to get home and be with Troy.

"Yeah, go get your guy." I laughed and shoved her gently on. She laughed and waved to me then left the building. 

After about fifteen minutes Ryan came out all nice and clean.

"Wow, who's that extremely attractive guy walking my way? Oh, it's my boyfriend." I said while he laughed.

"You could've went with your mom and sister." He told me, as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"She was in a rush to get to Troy's house." I told my boyfriend while wrapping my arm around his back.

"Are you ready for the After party?" He asked me,

I groaned, "can't we skip? I don't feel like going I'm exhausted!" I replied as we were walking out of school

"We could. But you promised your sister you'd go, and you said that you can't lie to her." Ryan reminded me of the promise I forgot I had to keep.

"Ugh! You're right." I sighed, "fine, lets get it over with."

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

A/N:

I think I have everything under control now, so I will update on my usual time which is every Wednesday.