Chapter 28

Now I was the one who was stunned, "Enzo you don't have to do this for me, I can marry Lorenzo. It's okay, I'll be fine"

"No Fabia, I should never have agreed to this arrangement in the first place. It's not fair to you; I want you to marry someone you love... even if it's Romeo"

"You should be able to marry someone you love too!" I fought, "You don't even know Eva and it's my responsibility as the only girl in the family to take on the Cappazo name. Plus it's what daddy wanted, it was written in his will so I'll do it."

Enzo wrapped his arm around Eva and my eyebrows raised in confusion, "That's the thing; you and Romeo haven't been the only one having a secret relationship. Eva and I have been seeing each other ever since Dad's funeral. I love her and was planning to marry her someday. I think this is a sign from dad, he brought us together. Eva and I come from families who used to be enemies but it was only because of your arranged marriage that we met and fell in love"

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?!" Rocco angrily asked stepping forward looking at his sister, "You could have stopped this a long time ago!"

"It's more complicated than that Rocco" Eva said to her brother, "I'm pregnant"

I immediately hit Romeo in the chest, "I told you it wasn't me!!"

"Ow" He said bending over in pain, "Just because Eva's pregnant doesn't mean you can't be too"

"You're such a jerk"

Marco had been looking incredibly confused when he finally spoke up, "Fabia your pregnant?"

"No!" I yelled out, "Romeo found a positive pregnancy test in the bathroom and he was convinced it was mine. But now we all know it was actually Eva's, so Romeo can stop saying that I'm pregnant"

"Okay because if you were pregnant I was going to kill Rocco" Marco laughed, "But since he's gay I would have had to kill Romeo"

Romeo laughed and then sighed, "I wish it was even a possibility for Fabia to be pregnant with my child, but to my detest she keeps her legs closed"

I could hear Enzo cracking his knuckles behind me, "Really Romeo? We are in a church right now"

"God already knows how much I want to bang you, he's the one I talk to for the strength not to mentally undress you every time I look at you"

"Can I also mention that you are saying this in front of our family?!" I yelled

He just shrugged, "They already know me, and now that they know we've been dating it's not like me keeping my burning love a secret is helping anyone"

"I don't know if you recall our last conversation ROMEO but we are currently not dating and we can easily keep it that way"

"We don't have time for this right now! Eva and Enzo, make an official decision" Marco yelled breaking up the fighting that Romeo couldn't seem to stop doing even when we were in love

Enzo looked over at Mr. Cappazo, "Albert, I'd like to ask your permission to marry your daughter"

"She's my only girl, and my first born. Do you really think your good enough to marry her?"

My eyes widened, I really thought that Mr. Cappazo liked Enzo... it was Marco he didn't like. But that was only because Marco and Stephano were in a bromance and they partied together at the club all the time. I guess just like my father Mr. Cappazo didn't like the partying ways of their middle child.

"Daddy..." Eva said putting on the puppy dog eyes that I have used so many times

"Sir, I love her and I'm going to take good care of her and our child for the rest of my life with or without your permission" Enzo stated, "I'd like to do this with your permission, it would mean a lot to the both of us"

A small smile broke out on the corner of Mr. Cappazo's mouth, "You know I love you like my own son already Enzo, and if you can make my daughter smile like she is right now for the rest of her life then you will have my permission and my blessing"

"Yay!" Caprice and Mrs. Cappazo yelled out as Eva and Enzo hugged and gave each other a big kiss

"We need to get back out there for the real wedding!" Mrs. Cappazo cried as tears ran down her face giving her daughter a hug

"Eva do you want to wear my wedding dress?" I asked realized how silly I would look when I walked back out there for a wedding that was no longer mine

"Sweetie, I'm not your size to begin with and now pregnant.It's not going to fit"

"At least wear my veil then" I said pulling it out of my hair and handing it over to her, "I want you to. And take my bouquet"

"I want you to be my maid of honor" Eva smiled

"Of course, I would be honored. And Eva I'm really happy to have you as my sister."

"Thanks Fabia"

"Alright everyone get back out there" Mrs. Cappazo said wiping the tears from the bottom of her eyes, "Before the wedding guests all leave"

Everyone filed out of the room but Rocco and Romeo each grabbed a hand of mine and held me back, "What?"

"Are you good?" Rocco asked me

"Are you?" I responded back, "You just told everyone that you're gay"

"I feel really good about that, I feel liberated but people think we were in love. I just don't want you to be embarrassed because all those people out there now think that you fell in love with a gay boy and didn't know it"

"Why would I care? Do you think that I care about 90% of the people out there? I don't"

Romeo smiled and kissed my cheek, "You're so hot"

"And now it's all for you baby" I laughed

"So can we become official now?" He asked squeezing my hand and connecting his dark brown eyes with mine, "I promise this time it's for real. No more bad boy Romeo, no cheating on you, no flirting at other girls, I won't even look at other girls"

I took a deep breath, it was now or never...

"Well?" Romeo asked again

I took a deep breath but was cut off —

"We need to go back out there" Rocco hissed "Let's go"

________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter!! So much drama!

Please make sure you vote and leave a comment with what you think Diego is calling Fabia for!

Follow me on twitter! @ShaynaMiller