Chapter Eleven

Leons POV:

I started writing the song I am going to sing for the competition. I decided to go for it but I won't tell anyone unless I get through. Its monday morning and I've looked myself in the staff room at the cafe. I re read the words I've written and it sounds un-inspired. Horrible. Terrible. Everything about it is just bad. "Leon someone wants to see you!" Lara yells to me. I shrug and get up. Who the hell would want to see me? "Hey Leon! You didn't reply to my text so this was the only way!" I saw Violetta standing there behind the counter. "Oh um... hi Violetta..." I stutter looking at Lara nervously. "Imma leave you too alone..." Lara mumbled walking into the back. "So did you get my text?" Violetta asks. I look at her face she looks stressed out and nervous. "Yeah... i did..." I mutter. To be completely honest all her message did was confuse me. "What do you think? Were there any sparks?" She stepped closer to me and gazed into my eyes. I could feel myself getting sweaty and the idea of admitting everything now felt like a great one. "Violetta.. yes...". Suddenly the door flies open as I look around the room in shock. "Hey babe watcha getting?" Tomas walks in and puts his arm around Vilu. She nudges him in the stomach and pushes him off. "Whats up with you today?" He practically yells following her anger in his walk. "You wouldn't know.. you weren't there... you are never there!" She is screaming at him now. Lara rushes out of the back only too see the two of them screaming nonesense at eachother. Lara sighs and rolls her eyes. 

"WHAT DID I DO VILU??"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT TOMAS!"

"FINE BABE"

"ITS VIOLETTA TO JERKS LIKE YOU!"

"WHAT?"

"I SAW THE VIDEO TOMAS! I AM NOT AN IDIOT LIKE YOU SAID!"

I don't even know whats going on. I really need to get back to that song but that can wait. This is really interesting.

Violettas POV:

Last night I saw a video of a drunk Tomas bad-mouthing me. No one bad mouths Violetta. Ever. I started screaming at him and then I arkwardly realised Leon and his... coworker... were standing about 2 metres away from us staring at us. "LOOK IF YOU WANNA BREAK UP JUST SAY SO BITCH!" Tomas yells at me. Snapping me out of my thoughts and into the real world. Do I? End things with Tomas really? "Yes..." I mutter. Its practically a whisper compared to the screaming we were just doing. My eyes start to bubble up with tears of fright. Tomas is terrifying when he is angry and I never wanted to see him like that. Thats the main reason why I didn't want to end things. "Alright then!" He mutters and storms out of the cafe slamming the door behind him. The glass panes of the door shatter and I look at Leon and his co worker who look completely shocked. "Here!" I yell taking out my purse. "How much will that repair cost you? Its customer damage so I should pay.." I start fiddling around with the money and hand his co worker some. "Thanks! This should cover it up!" She smiles at me in surprise. I try to smile but my eyes are full of tears and I can't lift my cheeks up right. Great Tomas made me permantly sad. Leons coworker leaves and Leon puts his arm around me. Why's he doing this? I bury my head in his chest. Man his cologne smells good. Crap I am sniffing him. Wtf! 

A/N:

Question: Do you like an angry Tomas?

Answer: I am undecided at the moment..