Chapter Three

Leons POV:

I'm just about to head home when Zak comes rushing in. "Leon Mate! You free tonight? Huge party at mine! You be there right?" I nod my head at him. If theres anything I know its that Zaks parties are the best thing ever. I get out of the house and gain a sort of social life. Sometimes I even bump into Violetta there. I usually arkwardly embarass myself but most of the time I don't care. "You can stay round too if you wanna?" He asks smiling at me. "Yea that would be cool bro!" I exclaim. I head out of the cafe and back home.

I live in the extremely quiet part of town where practically no one lives. I head inside our small town house and my sister smiles at me. "Hey Leon,'" she says her eyes still fixed to a textbook. Mum and Dad thought keeping her in school would be a good thing even after I left. Shes quite smart and gets straight A's meaning that she will be able to further her education and help provide for the family more. My sister is one of the most hardworking people I know. I smile at her and head to the kitchen. I grab a toffee sweet for the jar and my mum enters the room smiling sweetly at me. "Doing anything tonight darling?" She asks. My mum is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She is so sweet dispite how hard life is being on us right now! "Yea Zak's throwing a party so I thought I should just go! He invited me too stay round so at least I won't have to travel back here late," I tell her she nods her head as she unbags some groceries. I help her out with the heavier items knowing shes not very strong and that dads not going to be back for hours. I already ate at the cafe so I prepare some chicken soup for mum and Hayley (my little sister). Its their favourite meal I cook.  I lay it on the table but Hayley doesn't flinch until I cough signalling that food is in pressence. She scoffs it down and then carries on reading. Her head is always in a book at least everytime I see her she is reading. At school I would like too think she has friends. I kind of asked Zak too silently look out for her and he agreed. They attend On Beat High School. Its the public school in the area but they have very exspensive school supplies and uniforms making it almost exspensive as On Beat Studio.

I rush upstairs to change into my outfit for the party and pack some clothes for the next day. I end up wearing a blue checkered shirt and some black skinny jeans with some white converse high tops for the party. I shove a plain grey v neck and some battered old jeans into an old rucksack and head out of the house walking towards Zaks. Tonights gonna be awesome.

I get to Zak's quite a while before the party actually starts. He lets me in and I head up to the spare from. I chuck my bag down and head back downstairs and see Lara and Zak kissing. I cough to show that I am of pressence and Lara jumps back startled. I laugh at her reaction as she looks at me grumpily. She's wearing a simple dark blue dress with a cream bow attached to it. Its one of the very few occasions I've seen her actually wearing a dress.

I smile at her but she gives me a quick death stare before realising that Zak was laughing the entire time

I smile at her but she gives me a quick death stare before realising that Zak was laughing the entire time. She elbows him below the rib cage and bares her teeth at him. I try not to laugh at his terrified reaction but its hilarious. Suddenly theres a knock at the door and a croud rushes in. The party has began.