Chapter Ten

Violettas POV:

"Fede... me and Leon are just friends..."I stutter nervosuly. He looks at me raising his eyebrows. "Last time  I checked you don't almost kiss your 'friend'" he said airquoting friend and mimicing me. I sigh at him and shrug my shoulders. He puts his hand on my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. "Vilu, please tell me... do you have feelings for this Leon guy?" Federico asks weakly smiling at me. "I... I... don't know... I mean... it was the heat of the moment... i could never betray Tomas..." I stutter and sigh. Fede looks at me and I can tell he knows the truth but I am Violetta Castillo I never admit anything.

Leons POV:

It felt so arkward. My lips were just about to touch Violettas when this Fede guy came and stopped it. I can't take it that personally I mean he would of stopped anyone I guess. He doesn't even know me and I was probably lucky he stopped it. I mean she has a boyfriend and I don't feel like getting rejected. I guess thats why I've left. Violetta and Federico were talking so far away so I just ran away. I can't be asked to face her especially after whats happened. I'm too embarassed. What if she rejects me? What if she says she doesn't want to break up with Tomas? What if? What if? I don't no anymore. Its way too much stress.

I ran back home. Its quite a long run but I don't mind I like staying active. The park is actually near the rich peoples houses. No where for someone like me to be hanging about. I enter the house and hear the sound of girly giggles. I look to the living room and see Hayley with some other girl. "Hey bro!"Hayley yells trying to scare me. The other girl laughs at his. Her laugh is horrific and if she laughs at Hayleys jokes then she has a very poor sense of humour. "Whos this then eh?"I mutter grabbing the remote out of Hayleys hand and sitting down to watch tv. "Hey give that back! And this is Katy!" She bares her teeth at me angrily and attempts to reach the remote but I stick it high in the air. I slouch back down on the sofa as they rush out of the room. "DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR MUSIC?!?" some guy exclaims on a commercial. "Well then head down to On Beat Studio for a chance to win a free scholarship... entries close up tonight so hurry up!" He screams. Wait what?? I could be at the studio. I could study music. I need to start writing. I need to tell Lara that I quit the cafe. Wait Leon you are useless... you would never win... everyone applying probably has had training or exsperience and you... you've just had pain and sorrow. My thoughts are cut off my students from the studio singing some sort of song. I saw Violetta front and centre and Tomas next to her. I listened he actually wasn't as good as a singer that I thought he was. I mean he was a little out of tune in some parts. Who knows maybe I did stand a chance of getting in?

Violettas POV:

I can't believe Fede scared Leon off. Oh know he probably heard everything I need to text him.

Hey Leon! Is everything okay? You left before I had a chance to say anything.... sorry about the almost kiss... I felt something... but I understand if you felt nothing... Vilu xxx

I hit send before I have a chance to change my mind. I can't believe it. I'm Violetta Castillo and I never admit anything. How am I admitting that I have feelings for him?? I am insane...