Tell Me A Lie - A Harry Styles Love Story

Chapter 12

4 DAYS LATER

FAYES POV

It was the day to go back home! I was excited but also so upset because I was leaving Cole for a while. My flight left at 5:30am which is pretty early but it would be about 12pm when I get back in England. It was 5:00am now and Coles mum was going to drive me to the air port, I always leave it too late. Harry was in Cheshire with his band so it was just my mum going to pick me up, me and Hannah were going to get the train down their when I get back so she can see Louis too, I wonder if Harry's excited to see me? Let's not think about that till then, I'm gonna miss Cole too much.

'Im gonna miss you' I said 

'I'm gonna miss you too, text everyday yeah?'

'Yeah, let's go'

He carried my stuff to the car and we drove, it was 5:15 so I had 15 minutes to say my goodbyes and get on board. We arrived and I had a kind of sicky feeling in my stomach, I really didn't want to leave. Cole passed me all my bags and I was ready to get on board.

'I don't want to go' I said

'Faye I want you to! It's nice in England and just think about seeing your mum, I'll be over to visit as soon as my pay check goes in ok?'

A tear trickeled down my cheek as a nodded my head

'Hey hey hey don't cry! I don't want to see you cry with that perfect face of yours!'

He hugged me tight

'I'm just gonna miss you'

'I'm gonna miss you, theres not a day where I don't think about you Faye, best friends forever'

'Best friends for ever'

He kissed me on the head and I went and said my good byes to Angie

'Have a safe journey doll and be over whenever, you're always welcome'

'I will, and thanks Angie, my mum would love to have you over too, so next time you come with Cole!'

'Ohh! I can't wait! See you soon!!'

She said kissing me, I walked over and  gave my final waves and got on board..back to England I guess.

HARRYS POV

I cant believe it, why did I do it, Faye is defenitley going to end it, I'm such an idiot!

'Calm down mate!' Louis said holding my shoulder

'I can't Louis! I kissed someone else which is cheating, when Faye finds out its over!'

'Yeah but you were drunk!'

'Louis that doesn't matter with Faye, I kissed someone, thats the end of it, what have I done..'

Yep, I kissed someone else, the other night when I went out with the lads we all got completley drunk and I kissed a girl, and yes just my luck a paparazzi took a picture, I dont have a clue how he got into the club but he did and know the picture is front line of the newspapers, Faye obviously hadn't seen them yet but she was going too when she gets here..and she was ment to be coming my dads to see me..shit I'm going to get murdered! Why did I get drunk? Why did I have to kiss that girl?!

'Maybe she'll understand..'

'This is Faye we're talking about'

We both sighed running out of options, I'm just gonna have to go through with it, me and Faye wouldn't be together, was becoming famous the right choice? Everything was crumbling to pieces.

FROM - Faye

Just landed..x

Shit. I ignored her text

FAYES POV

I landed, I got off the plane and my mum was waiting there, she looked so cute. I actually missed her so much.

'MUM!' I shouted

Her head turned and a big cheesy smile came on her face, I ran over and literally dived ontop of her

'I MISSED YOU!!' I said

'I MISSED YOU TOO!!' She said

I was being fucking choked by her, jeez she really did miss me. We got my stuff to the car and drove home.

'So you still going Harry's dads then babe?' 

'Yeah with Hannah'

'Okay well I've left you money..but I have to go to this training thing with work for 4 days, so maybe Hannah can stay over?'

'Yeah sure' 

Yes...house to myself for 4 days, great. We got home and I was rushing to get ready, Hannahs mum was picking me up and taking us train station in 15 minutes, I left all my stuff ready to un pack when I get home, I just went in the  stuff I came back in so I only really needed to eat.

BEEP BEEP

They were here

'Mum I'm going!'

She came running in

'Okay well I'll probably be gone when you're back so here's money, foods in the fridge'

'You know me too well'

'I know babe, text me if anythings up, have a good time'

I kissed her on the cheek and ran into the car..Cheshire here we comeee