Tell Me A Lie - A Harry Styles Love Story

Chapter 9 

After I rang my mum I rang Harry

'Hello?' he muttered

He must have gone back to sleep, he was so lazy!

'It's meeeee!'

'It's youuu! Wish you were here!' He said lazily

Aww 

'I wish you were here!'

'So do I! You'll have to take me next time'

'I will, you're gonna have to meet my nana she won't stop pestering'

'Awwwwww, its a date'

'Haha, anyway i've got to go now, I'll ring you again later yeah?'

'WAIT' he shouted

'Yeah?'

'Erm' He said with a pause

'I've got an audition for the x factor today...I didn't want to tell you because I only found out last week and I know how excited you were to be going Australia, so I didn't want you to think you had to stay, I was just telling you'

'Harry!! Oh my god, I didn't know you sang?!'

'Well I do dabble' He said

I started laughing because I could imagine his face, what would I do if he became really big? Would he still love me?

'Sing me a little tune'

'Ok *cough* Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful, isnt she precious, less than one minute old, and i never thought through love we'd be making one as lovely as she, but isn't she lovely made from loveee'

WOW WHAT THE FUCKING OH SHIT HOW DID I NOT KNOW HE COULD SING?!

'OH MY GOD!!' I screamed down the phone

'What? was I that bad?' he said concerend

'Harry you're amazing!!!!' I shrieked

'Haha thanks babe! Wish you were coming to watch though' he said disapointed

I wish I was too! If only he'd told me...

'I wish I was too! But you'll defenitley get through! So I can watch you soon, you might even get shown on telly so I'll have to put up with that for now!'

'Haha yeah I know, but I'll let you go now, I'll ring you to tell you how it goes...wish me luck!'

'Good luck babe lots of kisses mwah mwah mwah'

'Mwah mwah mwah'

I laughed and put the phone down, well that was a weird phone call..my boy friend was auditioning for the x factor..I went downstairs to get some food with Cole.

'So what was all the screaming about?' He said

'Harry's auditioning for the x factor today!' I smiled

'Wooah! He can sing?!'

'Yeah hes frickin amazing!'

We both just stared at the ground shocked eating our breakfast, it still felt like morning to me but it was like 6pm here. 

'So what shall we do today?' I said to Cole

'Hmm I was thinking maybe to hit the beach? Get back your tan..' He winked

'I have not lost my tan!' I said looking myself up and down

'I'm jokingggg, come on everyone is waiting for us at the beach' He smiled

OH MY GOD I WAS SO EXCITED TO  SEE EVERYONE!!

'Oh my god come on come on come on!!' I said practically pushing him out the door.

We ran down to the beach and everyone dived on me, wow some of my boy mates had gone hot..Faye focus you're with Harry. We chilled out on the beach and I told my girl mates everything that had happened while I was there, I shown them all a picture of Harry and they all thouhght he was hot..BUT HES MINE. 

'Hey Faye!' said Jack, another one of my old mates

He had gone extremeley hot too.

'Hey Jack!'

'Long time no see! You've changed quite abit!'

'I know! and in a good way hopefully? and so have you!'

'Haha defenitley' he smiled

Was he flirting? Uhh I felt abit awkward, my phone started ringing though, it was Harry

'Uhh I gotta take this'

'No worries' He smiled and walked off

Hopefully this was wether he'd got through or not..I was hoping for a yes so badly

'Hello?' I said

'Hey' He said sadly

NOO HE DIDNT GET THROUGH DID HE

'So..?'

'I GOT THROUGH!!!!!'

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

'I think you're more excited than me!'

'I probably am oh my god I'm soo proud of you!'

'Haha thanks babe! They said they're gonna show my audition on TV so make sure you watch at 8pm!'

'Oh my god!! Right I will, I can't believe it! So what happens now?'

'Well I got to boot camp now!'

'Boot camp?! That's staying over?! How long for?!'

'It's not that far away! And about 12 weeks'

'12 WEEKS?! HARRY!!!'

'Faye I know babe, but you can come see me whenever, it's not like we're gonna be apart I can still come and see you!'

'No Harry people will notice you now! Urghh'

'So what, you want me to pull out?' he said in a cocky tone

'NO HARRY THAT'S NOT WHAT IM SAYING!'

Please don't end in an argument

'WELL WHAT ARE YOU SAYING FAYE?! YOU CONFUSE ME SO MUCH AT TIMES!'

'I CONFUSE YOU?! OBVIOUSLY IF I TOLD YOU IM STAYING SOMEWHERE FOR 12 WEEKS YOU WOULDN'T BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD WOULD YOU? EVEN WORSE NOW ITS GONNA BE 13 WEEKS CONSIDERING IM HERE FOR A WEEK'

'OBVIOUSLY NOT! I CANT HELP IT!'

'THEN YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IM NOT GOING TO BE VERY CALM ABOUT IT!'

'WELL YOU'RE IN AUSTRALIA AND IM NOT GOING BUZURK AT YOU AM I?'

'HARRY THIS IS FOR 1 WEEK ONLY NOT FUCKING 12 WEEKS!!! URGHH IM MENT TO BE HAVING A GOOD TIME AND YOU'RE SPOILING IT!'

'RIGHT THEN I'LL GO'

'BYE'

'BYE'

WOW!!! Why was he being like that?! Urghh!!!! I didn't even do anything wrong?! If my boy friend was away for 12 weeks im obviously going to be angry and upset, thats over a month!! Cole came running over

'Whats the matter?!'

'Harry!! Urghh you know what never mind let's have some fun' I smiled

He held my hand and we all played volley ball, Harry totally went out of my mind...