Tell Me A Lie - A Harry Styles Love Story

Chapter 5

I heard alot of muttering, I was still confused as to why Harry punched me... I opened my eyes and Cole was there

'Thank jesus, I wasn't taking you home blacked out, your mum would of fucking killed me'

'Haha, and me! Let's go please I don't want to stay here'

He passed me his jacket to put on, thankfully I brought some vans, these heels were killing me. I slid them on. I was hoping to avoid Harry, I'd only been blacked out for about 15 minutes. 

'Come on, I'll explain everything when we get home'

'Yeah you better had, I didn't think you were fucking like that Cole!'

I said shoving him, I was still mad at him.

'Faye I'm sorry, but he hit me first!'

'Cole, how old are you? Good job you're my best friend'

We hugged and Harry walked in, Cole grabbed my hand.

'Let's go' Cole said

'I'll catch you up'

'Faye'

I gave him a look, he knew it was the look when I was angry, he shook his head and headed out.

'What the fucking fuck?' I said

'Okay...well I didn't actually mean to hit you'

'Huh?'

'I ment to hit Cole but you came into the fight, I wouldn't hit you on purpose Faye'

'Why were you and Cole even fighting?!'

'He walked in on us when I was about to kiss you!'

'SO THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO START A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE?!'

He stayed silent again

'You know what, I DID like you, you were right, but now' I stuck my finger up at him and walked out

Ouch my heart feels like its just been ripped out...of course I still liked him. Cole was waiting outside, I grabbed his hand we walked home.

'I'm tired' I yawned

Whenever I said I'm tired Cole knew it ment I want a piggy back, he sighed and bent down, I hoped on his back and he carried me home, although I started to fall asleep...

COLES POV

Why did that Harry jerk have to start, I mean I only walked in on him and Faye about to kiss, it's not as if I done anything bad?! Wow he was a prick, why was Faye even going to kiss him?! She could do so much better. I carried Faye home and she had fell to sleep, I knocked on.

'Hey Sarah, Faye fell to sleep'

'Ha! On your back! Jesus she is lazy, you know where to go Cole!'

'Indeed'

Faye's mum was like my 2nd mum, well I have knew her since I was 2...But whatever. I carried Faye upstairs and placed her in bed. Then I remembered something she does every night before bed

'Take make up off or you get spots' 

But Faye doesnt wear make up? Ohh she had abit on, right..I got a make up wipe and wiped away, flipping heck she had quite alot on, why is she wearing this shit she's perfect! Purple started coming through, huh? It was lumpy too...

'What. The. Fuck.'

Harry had given her a black eye...Oh shit...it was bad. Damn!! Faye woke up..shit.

'What you what the fucking at?'

'Erm nothing'

'Go on..what?'

I passed her a mirror and her jaw dropped.

'COLE I LOOK HORRIBLE!!' She sobbed into her duvey

THIS IS THIS JERKS HARRYS FAULT! URGHHHH WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM

'No no no Faye! You look absolutely perfect!'

'Cole don't lie to me! What am I going to do about my mum seeing?!'

'Erm right, dont worry Coles got this... You could wear make up over the weekend then on school days wear glasses...?'

'It's good enough' She sighed

She looked so sad...

'Come on, you look gorgeous, let's go sleep and forget about this horrid night. I got in bed with her and hugged her. She always felt better whenever I hugged her, I played with her hair till she fell asleep.

FAYES POV

This black eye would be here for about a week...great. It's gonna be hard covering this up, it hurts whenever I touch it! Me and Cole decided to go shopping for abit, we were getting used to round here, I loved shopping with Cole, he never complained! But it was boring when he wanted stuff, but I didn't complain! I was upset he was only here for one more week, but next I'm going back to Australia! I can't wait too see everyone again, sometimes I wish I never moved..but I wouldnt of met Harry. I tried to block him from my thoughts for a while but it was so hard. It had been a hard day of shopping so we decided to head home, obviously my mum picked us up, no way was I walking. I tried to not make my mum look at me, which was hard. 

'So what did you get?' She asked

'Err just some clothes really' I said

'What about you Cole?' 

'Same here' He said

My eye was reallllly hurting! I text Cole so my mum didn't hear us

TO - Cole

My eye is hurting so fucking much!!!

He grabbed my hand when he read the text

FROM - Cole

It's because you've just got it, we will go shop and get some paracetamol 

I nodded at him, jesus christ I needed them quick...