Tell Me A Lie - A Harry Styles Love Story

Chapter 10

HARRYS POV

Had me and Faye broke up? Why was I such a dick of course she was going to be annoyed I was away for 12 weeks, I was as well. I wonder if she's gonna watch my audition? Proabably not shes on the beach with her Australian friends, I bet she's not even bothered I got through. Will she even love me still if I got famous? Would I even get famous? Was there even any point in doing this? No, Harry stop it. I'd gotten 2 yes' so that obviously means I have potential, but what if I get a no and my whole world comes crashing down, I might not be with Faye and I'd have a no. But if Faye loved me she'd support me...right? It was 7:55 now.. I wonder what Faye was doing? I wish she was here...

FAYES POV

Of course I was going to watch Harry's audition, I was ready infront of the TV I wanted to text him but I was scared he still might be mad, I hated falling out with him, I just wanted to be okay again. I guess I'll text him after I've saw his audition. The programme had started, I'd heard about this programme but this was the only time I'd ever watched it, I was so eager for Harry's to come on. Ahh!! They  were doing London auditions first! I wonder if he'd say he's from Cheshire or London? He was born in Cheshire but moved to London..Hmm I hope he says London so I can see him. A few groups came on and now it was time for the boys...I was hoping and hoping..

'Next contestand at 16 year old boy named..Harry Styles'

'AHHH ITS HARRY ITS HARRY!!!!' I screamed 

I was right up in the TV, he looked so so cute!! He started to sing... Oh my god he sang the same song he did down the phone to me! And the same part!! Ahh his voice was amazing! I was nervous for the votes but I already knew he'd gotten through. Louis said no?! What!?

'HOW COULD HE SAY NO TO SUCH A CUTIE?! Urgh..what ever Louis.. Ahhh Nicole I love you!! SIMON AHHHHH HARRY AHHHHH' I shouted to myself

Cole was up in his room and Angie was making some food, Harry went off the TV and I got a text up ready to type..

TO - Harry

That was amazing

SENT! Obviously he'd be watching himself on TV..I mean, I would? My phone vibrated back straight away..I hope we're okay with each other.

FROM - Harry

I love you

AHHHHHHH I got butterflies in my stomach, I don't know why, but we were okay again!!!

TO - Harry

I'm sorry.. :( 

FROM - Harry

Don't be I am, I promise I'll come and see you everyday .x

I smiled at my phone..I bet I looked like a weirdo, oh well..Time to go upstairs and annoy Cole

'Heyyy yoooo'

'Oh god'

'Hey shut up I know you've missed me' I said hitting him

'Woooow you mind reader!'

'Haha, I know, it comes naturally'

'When you're with me babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' 

He always broke into song with whatever I said, it was quite annoying at time, but thats what makes Cole, Cole!

'So whats on the agenda for this week?'

'Hmm well I was thinking, beach, beach, beach, beach, beach, friends, friends, ice cream, food, sleep, TV, hugs, waves, sadness' He said pulling his face

'Nooooo Cole dont do that to meeeeeeee, let's think positive yeah'

'Okay, so beach, ice cream, sleep, TV, and friends!'

'Woooo! Sounds like a plan!'

I went on facebook and checked Harry's wall to see if he'd put anything, as I typed his name up quite alot of groups came up

'Harry styles is hot <3'

'Harry styles to win x factor 2010' 

'Harry styles be my boy friend <3'

Woah woah woah! He's MINE! I was getting very jealous, I clicked on the groups and they already had like 1,000 members each! Woahhhhh Harry has some fans! But he's mine! I bet half of them girls are so much prettier than me aswell! Was I going to loose him? Imagine how much hate I'd get off all of them when they find out I'm dating him! I guess the X factor's big in the UK... I carried onto Harrys wall anyway..It was just a bunch of people writing congrats, hmm. 

A FEW DAYS LATER

I checked the groups again and their fans had gone up again...There were more groups about him now, oh my god. Today he would find out if he gets to carry on into boot camp, I was expecting a call anytime now, I think I was probably more nervous than he was. My phone started vibrating, it was like 5am but I didnt want to wake Cole up

CALL FROM Harry

I didn't know wether to pick it up, I hope he got through again..

'Hello?'

'Hey..' He said sadly again

Was he messing or being serious?

'So..'

'I didn't get through Faye'

I didnt know what to say, he sounded so disapointed I wish I could just hug him

'Babe..'

'It's okay' He said flatly

It obviously wasnt but I guess he just didn't want to talk about it

'They've lost out on talent, big time'

He laughed down the phone, I loved his cute little laugh

'Oh my god, they're calling me back, I'll ring you back!'

Oh my god oh my god please please be a good outcome, I was patiently waiting for another call, urghhhh. 

CALL FROM Harry

'HELLO?'

'OH MY GOD!!' He said happily

'WHAT WHAT WHAT?!'

'I'VE GOT THROUGH BUT I'VE BEEN PUT INTO A BAND WITH 4 OTHER BOYS'

'OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'I know!!'

'Ahh so proud!!'

'Haha! thanks babe but I gotta go get to know these lads, I'll text you later it must be early over there, go back to bed!'

'Haha alright and I know pissing 5am, and I will happily! Haha night!'

'Night beautiful'

I put the phone down and went back to sleep, was my boy friend going to become famous? Woah