Tell Me A Lie - A Harry Styles Love Story

Chapter 4

HARRYS POV

Ok so who was this Cole guy? Was it Faye's boy friend? Harry why do you even care? 

because i like her

Do I like her? Yes, I do. I loved the way she got angry at me, I love the way she sticks up for herself, I love the way she refuses to think she likes me when she does, I love her smile, her australian accent, but who was Cole?! Just a 'friend' ? Well, I guess I was about to find out, Faye walked in with Cole and Hannah. I tried not to look, but I couldnt help myself...Wow she looked gorgeous. I was stood with Louis, so obviously Hannah came over followed by beautiful Faye and..Cole. 

'Hey Lou! Hey Harry!' Hannah said

'Hey Hannah' I muttered

Faye came over and smiled, but she avoided all eye contact with me, grr look at me! Hannah and Lou disseapeared so it was just me, Faye and Cole, which was pretty awkward. So I decided to break the silence

'Hey' I said smiling

'Hey!' She grinned

Urm, are we ok now? She's smiling alot..

'So you're Cole?' I said 

'Yeah, whatsup' 

Wow his australian accent was strong, I wanted to get off with a good foot with Cole so Faye took a liking to me

'Not much man not much' 

He smiled and Faye was watching back and forth, she seemed quite happy.

'Faye I'll go get us some drinks, you want one? is it Harry?'

'Yeah, and yeah man nice one' 

It was just me and Faye...yes.

'You look rather dashing tonight' I smiled

'Hmm, why are you changing your tune all of a sudden?'

'What do you mean?'

'Well the other day you were calling me dumb, refusing to lend a pen off me and being rude, now you're saying I look nice? It just doesnt seem right'

'Maybe I took a leaf out of your book' I smiled

'Well you can take as many as you want, because I like this Harry' She said squeezing my cheeks

Ok, she likes this Harry, lets keep this Harry. This Harry's good. She did give me butterflies, was I in love? I've never been in love with a girl but no girl has ever gave me butterflies apart from Faye. I think I was.

FAYES POV

Harry was acting really strange tonight, he was being really nice. Him and Cole were getting along which I was happy about, well Cole was getting along with everyone if I'm honest. Everyone was dancing away and most people were drunk, especially Harry. He did look really hot tonight if I'm honest. I was getting abit tipsy but I knew Cole would help if anything happened, he wasn't getting drunk so he could look after me, good Cole. Some how I ended up in the bathroom looking at the ceiling. I dont know how.

'Niyuc ceiling' A drunken voice said

I turned around and it was Harry coming towards me, I was laughing at how drunk he was.

'Yeah, it's a nice ceiling' 

'They're nice lips too' He said staring at my lips

Ok was he gonna..

'I wonder what they taste like?'

Ok this was abit weird, but...

He started coming closer, I wasn't backing up because I kinda didn't know what to do, I was on the spot, he was leaning in and the door burst open. We both jumped and it was Cole.

'Faye?'

'Uh Cole, um hey'

'Uhhh..awkward' Said Cole

'Defenitley' 

I walked out and went downstairs, okay that was really awkward. Chris Brown - Turn up the music was on, so I danced with Hannah, I loved parties! There was alot of shuffling like something was going on, I heard alot of gasps, what was happening? It seemed to be in the kitchen so I walked over. 

HOLY SHIT!!

Harry and Cole were up in each others faces, before I could do anything Harry had punched Cole across the face. WHY WERE THEY FIGHTING?!!? Cole was so strong, he would literally kill Harry!!

'COLE DON'T DO ANYTHING' I screamed

Too late... Cole had took him to the ground and started punching him. I couldn't let it go on, no one was stopping them so I stepped in.

'BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!' I shouted

But no one payed attention, I was in the middle of it, I saw Harry's first come towards me, it hit me right in the face and I fell backwards, all I could hear was Cole shouting, I saw him push Harry into the wall and Harry fell down.

'FAYE, FAYE ANSWER ME!! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE HARRY!!'

Everything went black