35: He Takes You To Winter Wonderland (11-13) (Niall, Harry, Louis)

Niall: (You're 11) You were afraid of heights but to conquer your fear, you went onto the 'Star Flyer'. It was one of the tallest rides. It was like the swings but it would slowly rise up and up about 60ft in the air. "Y/N? Are you sure you want to ride this?" Niall asked you. "Yeah! I want to conquer my fear of heights, therefore I'm going on this" you said, as you gave your tokens to the man. Niall did the same. You both sat in your seats and before you knew, it started. It got higher and higher into the air. It started spinning, that was when you decided to close your eyes. "Niall, I don't like it" You said to him. "Y/N Horan, don't worry about it, look the view is lovely" He said, pointing to some buildings. You slowly opened your eyes. "Oh, it's not as bad as I thought" You said, smiling. "You see, Y/N, you did it" Niall said. You smiled as it slowly went down and stopped.

Harry: (You're 12) You and Harry both liked the Waltzers and 'The Express' so this time, you were both going on a ride called 'Ice Mountain'. It was mainly inside and quite dark. As it went up, you looked at Harry as he smiled at you. "Ready?" He said, looking at you. "Ready" You said. As soon as you knew it, you were going fast down the roller coaster's tracks. It went down which was outside, then went back inside. It moved fast down the tracks, it spun round really fast. There were sounds of many people screaming. You enjoyed every bit of the ride. (Video on the side)

Louis: (You're 13) You and Louis were going to ride one of the newest, scariest rides that existed. It was called 'Wilde Maus XXL' (Picture on the side) It had two massive drops, the lines were huge but waiting for the ride was like a massive funhouse. There were rickety bridges and conveyer belts. Once you got onto the ride, Lottie and Fizzy sat behind you two. The cart went up and up until it was at the top of the tracks. It swurved a few times until the massive drop! "Woah!" All of you screamed. The next massive drop came and you screamed again.