14: You Get Your Period When Your Parents Aren't Home (11-14)

Louis: (You're 11) Even though your brother was incredibly loud, you had always been shy. You never talked to your parents much and it always seemed to be Louis who'd you'd talk to. Today you woke up early when you felt something dripping. You sat up quickly and got out of bed, realising that your bed sheets were now red. "Shit" you mumbled to yourself. You got into the shower, washing the excess blood off, then stepped out the shower, looking for pads. "Y/N? Are you awake?" You heard someone say outside your bathroom door. "We'll what do you think?" You snapped, then covered your mouth whilst Louis opened the door. "Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked. You sighed, "I'm sorry Lou, but I started my--" you began. He nodded, "Mum and Dad aren't home but I can run you down to the local store to get some pads if you like" Louis said, with a straight face for once. You smiled, "Thanks Lou, you're the best brother ever!!" You said, before hugging him.

Harry: (You're 12) It was your first day of going into another year. You were just about to get into the shower when you saw some blood run down your leg. You got a fright, looking for the 'cut'. You soon realised that you had started your period, luckily you had the pads but you weren't ready yet. Your mum was in Spain for a few days while you two were stuck at home. After your shower, you quickly put a pad on and ran downstairs for the breakfast your brother was making. "Y/N, I know you started your period, I saw the wrapper in your bin" Harry said, laughing. You slapped him, "It's not funny idiot" you said. He pretending to be upset while you rolled your eyes. "Wow, you're moody" he said, before serving you pancakes. "I'll ignore that one for today as you made pancakes" you said, digging into your pancakes before they could get cold.

Niall (You're 13) You started your period at night, you knew what to do but because your mum and dad was away, it made it difficult to talk to Niall about it. You sighed and decided it was time he knew. "N-Niall" you hesitated, he came into your room as you sat uncomfortably on your bed. "What's wrong Y/N?" Niall said, wiping the tears off your cheeks. "I...started my period" you said, quietly. "Y/N, it's alright, I understand, I'll help you, I promise" Niall said, smiling slightly. You smiled too, "I'll grab you a hot water bottle and some chocolate" he said, running downstairs. You smiled to yourself while you sat in bed, reading your book.

Liam: (You're 14) Liam was so protective of you, maybe too protective...Your mum had left to visit a friend for the weekend while your dad had to work. Nobody was home except for Liam who agreed to 'babysit' you. You groaned to yourself and you put on another pad. 'this is so frustrating' you thought to yourself. You went downstairs with your iPhone while texting your mum. You tried to sit somewhere private but it didn't work. "So, you've started your--" Liam began. "It's not that much of a big deal" you said, rolling your eyes. "Y/N, if you need help, just tell me" Liam said. You laughed, "how would you know?! You don't have a vagina do you?!" You said, in a fit of giggles. "Um...that's not what I meant.." Liam trailed, trying to get you to stop laughing.

Zayn: (You're 14) You sniffled under your bed, you hated the thought of getting your period and you finally did. "Y/N, lunch is...ready?" Zayn said, before making his way over to your bed and pulling the covers off your head. "Babe? What's wrong?" Zayn said, taking the hair from out of your eyes. "I don't like having my period" you blurted out. His mouth formed an 'O' shape. "Mum said that the pads are in the bathroom, I'll get them and a blanket" he said, smiling and running to get your pads. 'Maybe having my period isn't that bad' you thought to yourself.