38: You Can't Sleep (2-4) (Louis, Niall, Harry)

Louis: (You're 2) You hated going to bed. You've always been that energetic little girl who never wants to fall asleep. You were watching Paddington Bear whilst eating some cut-up fruit when Louis came downstairs. "Y/N, come on, it's time for bed" Louis said, stretching his arms out for you. "No!" You said, continuing to watch Paddington Bear. Louis turned off the TV. "Come on Y/N" He said. You shook your head. He allowed you to finish your fruit before picking you up and carrying you upstairs. You had your bath early as Louis didn't want to make you go to bed late. Louis sat you at the end of the bed, he peeled back the covers and placed you into bed. "Night Y/N" Louis said, kissing your forehead. He left you to fall asleep. You waited till he was somewhere downstairs to get out of bed. Your door was slightly open, you made your way downstairs and hid behind the sofa. Louis found you. "Y/N? What are you doing out of bed?" He asked you. "Me not tired" You said, folding your arms. Just as Louis was about to carry you upstairs when you ran around the whole house. "Y/N, come back here please" Louis warned. "No!" You said. You were quite far ahead of him until you tripped over the broom and fell flat on your stomach. By the time Louis picked you up, you were already crying. "Y/N..." Louis said, hugging you. You continued to cry. "This is why we don't run around the house at bed time" Louis said, carrying you upstairs and into your room. "I'm sowwy" you said. "It's alright Y/N, but just promise me that you'll go to sleep now" Louis said. You nodded as Louis placed you back into bed. "Night Y/N" Louis said, kissing your forehead again. "Night Lou Lou" you said. He smiled and closed the door behind him.

Niall: (You're 3) You had had a bad dream and woke up crying. "Y/N? What happened?" Niall asked. "I had a bad dream" you said, sniffling. Niall picked you up and turned on your side light. "What happened in your bad dream?" Niall asked, as he sat you on his lap. "You and mummy die..." you said. "Awh Y/N, that would never happen in reality" Niall said to you. "You promise?" You asked. "Of course I promise Y/N" Niall said. You smiled. "Now, let's get you back to sleep" Niall said, placing the covers over you and turning off your side lamp.

Harry: (You're 4) Whilst Kendall was over watching a movie with Harry, you crawled into the living room and sat next to them. "Y/N, I thought you were in bed" Harry said to you. You shook your head. "But Y/N. This movie isn't suitable for you" Harry said, "Why?" You asked, folding your arms. "Because, it has adult content" Kendall said. "Oh" you said, looking up at the movie. "No Y/N, you need to go back up to bed" Harry said. "But I can't sleep" you whined. "Y/N, you have school tomorrow, so you're going to need to fall asleep" Harry said to you. You lifted your arms up. "Please carry me" you begged. Harry sighed and paused the movie. "Alright Y/N" Harry said, lifting you up and taking you back upstairs. "Please read me a story" you said. "I already did before Kendall came, please Y/N, just go back to sleep" Harry said, sighing. "Okay.." you said, crawling back into bed. "Night Y/N" Harry said. "Night" you said. Harry closed the door behind him.