41: You Stay Up Late Watching YouTubers (11-15) (Niall, Liam & Louis)

Niall: (You're 11) Tonight wasn't a normal night as Niall was babysitting you while you guys' parents were out. Niall wanted to watch Jaws, therefore as you didn't like sharks or the movie, you decided to go upstairs and watch Tyler Oakley's videos. You had noticed that he had a new video out called 'The Backwards Word Challenge'. You wanted to watch it immediately after seeing it. Sometime later, Niall came upstairs to check on you. "Y/N? Are you alright? I heard some cackling and I wasn't sure what it was" Niall said, looking concerned. You gasped. "That wasn't cackling! That was Tyler Oakley laughing" You said, looking at your brother in such a way. "What are you doing watching Tyler so late?" He wondered, "It's 12am". You looked at him, "He's my queen, I love him therefore I shall watch him anytime I like!" You answered. "Your...queen?" He said, raising his eyebrow. "That's what I said, now off you go, I'm watching Tyler" You said, as you put you headphones on and muted the world around you.

Liam: (You're 12) As Dani was over, Liam dedicated the whole evening to her. You couldn't care less so you retreated to your internet position to watch Zoella. She was your favourite YouTuber; mainly she was your inspiration. You were watching her 'Christmas Past' video which featured her younger brother, Joe (ThatcherJoe). It was a video about all the Christmas' throughout the years. Halfway through the video, you looked at the clock. It was 11:30pm. Your bedtime was supposed to be 10:00 according to Liam so you decided to stay up a little longer. "Light's out Y/N" Liam said, approaching your bedside. You ignored him and continued to watch the video. "What are you watching?" Liam asked you, in confusion. "I'm watching Zoella der" you said, with attitude. "Oi, Y/N, no attitude! Get to bed, it's ninety minutes past your bedtime" Liam said, looking at the clock. "No shit Sherlock" you said. "Language" Liam warned. You rolled your eyes and shut your laptop down.

Louis: (You're 13) Louis was spending the evening with Eleanor. You decided to sit on YouTube and watch Danisnotonfire's videos (Dan Howell). You tried to keep Dan a secret from Louis as Louis didn't approve when YouTubers would swear in their videos. Just as you were watching one of Dan's videos with the most swearing in it, Louis had to come up and ask what you were watching. You forgot to pause the video when Dan swore. Louis looked at you. "Who's that?" Louis asked, peering round at what you were watching. "Danisnotonfire" You said, gulping. "Y/N, you know that I don't approve of you watching YouTubers that swear, right?" He said, folding his arms. "Please Louis, this is Dan as in THE Dan Howell who works for BBC Radio 1 and- and- I love him" You admitted. "Dan Howell, I know who he is" Louis said, smiling. "Please Lou, I love him" You repeated. He sighed, "Alright, only this time" He agreed.