Chapter Eight~

Chapter Eight-
    My hair is sleek and straight. I look like a supermodel. It flows to the bottom of my back in straight, choppy layers. Lavender hair streaked in a darker purple. I look… amazing.
    “Do you like!?” Heaven says, “You’re going to need to because tonight more initiates will be coming and we are going to have the vote off!”
I raise an eyebrow, “The vote off?” I see her press her lips together, “There is a lot you don’t know… The vote off is when all the initiates have to walk a runway. The crowd of Vanity vote on four people to go join the sinful for the rest of their lives. Trust me, that isn’t a place you want to be..”
    “How would you know it isn’t a place you want to be.. What?”
    “Because… I was born in it. I was offered a second chance because my high ability of Vanity personality. I was apart of a program. Seven born lucky sinful get a test to see which sin they fit in. They’re tossed in here and never to see their family again, trust me it was terrible.” Heaven admits and walks away. I’m quickly purged into another room, where I’m layed the same bed Myst was put on when I arrived at the remake center. Heaven’s words run through my mind, “The vote off, four people, sinful, terrible place.” My body feels a faint chill rise up my spine. Then I’m injected. I fall asleep immediately. I feel every needle, every pluck. Slowly I know that I’m becoming a Vanity. Waxed, massaged in strange places that sooth my joints and make me more flexible. Probably made by the Lust… if you know what I mean. I can’t move though. I’m paralyzed. I was dragged into this place and I don’t even know what they’re doing to me. Then I feel a strong pinch and I realize it’s coming from my belly button. I just got my belly pierced. I feel the beauty mark, the permanent eyeliner. The smoky purple eye shadow that will always be on my skin. I’m injected again. I can move. But my eyes stay closed, and I don’t… I don’t dare move. My skin is raw and scrubbed. I can actually feel the sores that cling onto my body. Thoughts scribble around my mind of what I look like, then I go back to what Heaven said, then what Diamond said, “They don’t fit into any sin..” They don’t fit into any sin. Something isn’t right here.