Chapter Four~

Chapter Four~
    "Wait I have a question?" The Sloth girl says, in a whispery hollow yet sweet voice.
August smiles kindly, "Yes dear?" The sloth girl blushes, the red shows deeply from her pale cheeks. Her spiral curl hair bobs and she blinks wide eyed. "I'm not saying I want to fail initiation. But if I somehow happen to do... which I won't" She smiles. I know though she's only being cocky because if she isn't they may throw her out. But she seems alright. "Where will we go... will we go back home?" August looks down and bites his lip,     "Now... I know this may be hard to digest. But you guys are traitors. Choosing yourself over your family. But if you fail initiation. They won't want you. You will be among the sinful. They are all the sins combined and are not fitting into any sin. So I think that if you don't want to live near trash cans. Don't leave Vanity, and do not fail initiation. But however if you are really lucky, either two options. You will be transferred to Envy. You are obviously jealous you don't get to stay with us. Or either your parents will ask to test you and see if you fit into your sin you were born in. But that is very unlikely. I know it's truly sad. But now you're in Vanity so I hope you stick in it ." He flicks the Sloth girls hair and smiles, showing his teeth. Then his eyes fix on me. I glare at him and he turns away. Diamond points to fourteen desks sitting upon the left side of the room. A spiny chair and paperwork await onto the table tops.
    "Fill those out please. They are just basic information for your new Vanity records." Diamond says. It's like she asks you, but the tone in her voice sounds more like a command. But I wonder if that's just naturally how her voice is.
The bra and panty girl raises her hand. "Uh.. So yeah!" She laughs wildly, "Just a quick question. Did either of you transfer!" She shrieks in curiosity and balls her hands up to her chest. Purposely squeezing her breasts together. Still Lust...
    "I transferred from Wrath.." Diamond rolls her eyes but then checks me out, eyeballing me up and down and crossing her arms. One of the Avarice boys smirk at me. "I see we have one of those here." She smirks and all the heads turn to me. Except Nelson, who still looks forward. I growl. My Wrath is showing... "Yeah.. I know I'm beautiful don't need to rub it in." I smirk, trying to impress the leaders.
Diamond gives an approving smile at me, showing small dimples, "I can tell you won't disappoint me."
    ~***~
    I sit at one of the desks. I tap the pencil onto the table and I chew on the eraser. Then fill out the questions. I look next to me. Bra and panty girl has a name, Lulu. I can smell her perfume. A mixture of jasmine and roses. And she turns over to me, "O.... m... g! I'm so excited the day has finally come!" She giggles and turns back to writing.
    "Uh.."  I turn in my paper and hand it to Diamond. It has stuff such as, contacts, allergies, name, date of birth. Which is today, June, 17th, 3081. But now it's 3099. The Sloth girl turns hers in. Diamond takes a peek and I hear her whisper, "Thanks... Melody." Melody nods and walks back to the line. August opens the door and I see Melody look down, shielding herself from her old home. Her eyes water up and I truly feel bad for her. It's the last time she'll see her home for real. Unless she becomes one of the Sinful. Which I hope she doesn't. She is a pretty girl. A sharp and small nose, her cupids bow on her lip is in  a sharp point with full ice blue lips. And her eyes are that ice blue color also. Her hair is perfectly spiral and ends at the bottom of her back. But then a pang of envy hits me. She get's to see her home again. But I don't. August steps out the door and we follow in a line. Lulu steps on my heel behind me with her tall shoes and I groan. Then I see what we have to do. We have to jump into the train car. Diamond peers at us all.
    "WE HAVE TO MOVE NOW!!! IT'S APPROACHING!!" She yells over the horns. I see a gleam of light come our way. Then it get's closer and closer. The Avarice boy who smirked at me earlier jumps onto the train without hesitation, but he scrapes his elbow and grunts. I jump onto the moving car. Lulu comes after me. But I don't jump at the right time and I hang onto the door for dear life. My body being thrown back by the wind. I feel a bead of sweat glide swiftly onto my forehead.
    "Beck help her will you?!" Another Avarice girl pushes the Avarice boy who smirked at me. I groan as my left hand slips off. I grunt as I push my body back onto the car and put my left hand back onto the right side of the cart. Beck rolls his eyes and he reaches for my hand. I slowly reach it. Then I slip.