31

‼️‼️‼️GIVE ME ZAYN SONGS THAT FIT WELL WITH ZUSTIN IN THIS STORY PRETTY PLEASEEEEJEJE.‼️‼️‼️

I was thinking BLUE but some of the lyrics don't really match with the events. Like Justin isn't playing with his emotions, he technically played with Justin's.

-

IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA LIKE I DO LETS ALL CRY TOGETHER BC OUR COUNTRY IS SO FUCKED.

-

Telling someone or even implying that you're better than them, is not cool.

Even if you fucking know it, even if many others agree, even if you know that the other person knows it too, you just don't say things like that.

How fucking rude. Some people are so disgusting, I swear.

How dare you put someone else down like that? Is it helping your ego?

It's a sign of insecurity. It's a sign that you feel threatened because you felt the need to go and make sure that the person "knew their place." You had to lower their self esteem because you had competition.

And I am absolutely, one hundred percent disgusted.

-

That little rant was not directed at anyone, but point is DONT TELL SOMEONE YOURE BETTER THAN THEM. It makes you an asshole. No argument.

This chapter is the shortest and the lamest!!!! But it's a filler, that's it's job fam.

The group blinked at him for at least a minute before Louis voiced the question everyone was waiting to ask, "you're going to write him a song?"

"Already started." Zayn confirmed. "It's surprisingly going well. The first time I tried to write a song with Justin, things didn't go as planned until way later on. And now... I don't know. It's just really easy to get my words down on the paper, easier than I thought it would be."

"Maybe being around Justin made you too nervous to write proper words." Harry suggested.

"Probably. Zee's never been good with feelings to begin with. He especially sucks at them when it comes to being around the one person who can make him feel everything and nothing at all." Liam pointed out, making Niall elbow his side violently.

"Ow!"

"Wait, so you're going to write him a song... then what?"

Zayn narrowed his eyes at Louis and gave him a really bish face, because the answer was pretty much a given. "I'm going to sing it to him, duh."

"I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything because your idea is cute and all, but Justin has hardly glanced at you these past two days. You think you'll be able to convince him to sit through listening to you sing your feelings to him," asked Niall.