5

Guys, remember, this story is like meant to have less than 20 chapters because that's just how it is. And also, I kinda wanna get to Snap, my original idea but The DUFF was so tempting BAHFNWKCKWJCKWJXKWJ.

Oh and this book might not have smut.

OKEE OUTFITS BELOW BECAUSE I ALWAYS TELL YOU GUYS THAT DETAILS MATTER. (As before, imagine Zayn wearing glasses.)

Who's ready for a whole chapter of Zustin, eh eh?

AND CAN WE ALL JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO GLORIFY THIS GIF THAT HAS TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, PIZZA AND JUSTIN. He's so beautiful ugh. ❤️

"Oh my God, where are you going?"

Zayn blinks at his mother who is gazing at him in shock. "Out."

"Oh goodness, you look like an actual teenager!" She exclaims excitedly, gesturing at her son's clothed body with her hands.

"Uh... thanks?"

"Do you have a date or something? Is it that boy you like? What's his name... uh... Lucas?"

"Lucky." Zayn corrects before clarifying, "and no, I'm not going on a date. I'm going out with Justin."

"Bieber? Our neighbor who used to be like your best friend?"

"Yes mom."

"Well that's wonderful! Invite him over for dinner later if you can!"

"You're never even home for dinner."

Trisha's smile falls as if the realization just hit her and she offers him a half assed, sad smile. "Well, do you need any money?"

Zayn thought about it for a moment. He still has about four hundred dollars left from the money his mother gave him on Monday, but than again, he's going shopping with Justin and Justin's sneakers alone probably cost more than his whole closet. Zayn nods at his mother who takes out her purse. "How much do you need?"

"I'm not really sure."

"How much do you have on your credit card?"

Zayn shrugs. He doesn't use the card often.