4

This is a gif of Mr.Facinelli who is played by Peter Facinelli who will be a reoccurring character.

Facinelli who is played by Peter Facinelli who will be a reoccurring character

Here's a gif of my Daddy because I haven't put a gif of him yet.

And am I the only one who keeps rewatching the Company video? Like seriously, it's so great. ❤️

"The what?"

"The what?"

"The DUFF." Zayn spat at his best friends who are still staring at him blankly as if they have no clue what he is talking about.

"What is the DUFF?" Niall questioned.

"Yeah, and why do you look so ridiculous today?" Liam grimaced as he eyed Zayn's attire. "Are those pajama pants?"

"Does it matter? I don't need to look like some King when all I am is your DUFF."

"Can you stop saying that word? It sounds dumber every time."

Zayn averts his eyes towards Louis to glare and in response, Louis rolls his eyes.

"What is the DUFF, Zayn?" Harry repeated Niall's question from before.

"The Designated Ugly Fat Friend."

They all blinked at him and in unison, "what?"

"Stop what-ing me like a bunch of idiots!" Zayn snapped. "You all know exactly what I'm talking about."

"No Zayn... no, we do not." Harry states, earning nods from the rest of the guys.

Liam sighs. "You sound ridiculous Zee. You're not even fat, or ugly. You're actually pretty skinny and you're a really attractive guy. If I didn't think of you as a brother, I'd be fucking you all day long man."

Zayn scrunched his brows, not knowing how to feel about that statement. He cringes at the mere thought of even kissing Liam.

"What he said." Louis countered before adding, "y'know, if I wasn't madly in wasn't already madly in love with Harry."

The brunette rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "That doesn't change the fact that it's true. I am your DUFF."

"You are not our DUFF lad. You are far from a DUFF. If anything, I'd be the DUFF," says Niall. "You look way better than me and I'm chubbier."