12

This chapter is dedicated to -amazingdan because of her simple, "zayn tops 💜" comment and she's been supporting me forever now. 💝

Also a dedication to classy_stiles because she makes amazing art and her Cover Tips book is really helpful. Plus, I wanted to share something with you guys and I thought it'd make sense to give credit. ❤️

-

So I was messing around with a few of the tutorials from her book and I didn't plan on making it like a real cover but I ended up kinda liking this one so I was like why not share it, y'know?

There was supposed to be a really cool amazayn Bieber x Anti one but every time I add it it's like terrible quality wtffffffffff. I worked so hard on that one but what can I even do? Oh well.

I've been editing so much like wow Bruh buendjsnienwkldlqkckxksm bye.

BUT YEAH. Thank you classy_stiles  and you guys should totally check her out bc she will help you make fresh cover art.

-

A few of you were like really rooting for Zustin to like idk, reach third base or even have sex last chapter and like????? What? No. I get why you guys would want that because, hello, Zustin! But no. I'm not one for slow build, as you've all figured out but it would be very out of character if Zayn ended up just giving out to Justin, and if you haven't noticed, Justin actually respects Zayn in a way and is very protective of him so he most likely wouldn't agree to go that far with Zayn. The sexual tension says otherwise but a lot of people have had sexual tension, like Stiles and Derek on Teen Wolf. Was that ever resolved? Nope. Not saying the sexual tension in this story won't be resolved because it will but not so soon. I just had to clear that up.

This chapter won't be as exciting and amazing for you guys because a majority of it should be Zayn and Lucky. I said should be because I usually go off in lala land and start writing up things I didn't plan on writing in the beginning. We'll see how it goes though.

Anyways, look at this cute lil' bastard. ❤️

 ❤️