Chapter Thirteen

Songs for this chapter are:

Change Me- Justin Bieber

All You Ever- Hunter Hayes

Love the Way You Lie - Eminem ft Rihanna

---------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"How does Justin treat you?" Jessica asked and I tensed.

What do I tell her?

"He's- he's um..." I struggled to find the appropriate words and Jessica smiled at me.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything." I'm glad I got this girl's confidence level up.

"Well, he's very demanding. He has rules, he's hit me, he's not as great as you think he is." I sighed, sitting back down on the bed.

"Jessica! Brooke! Come downstairs!" Blake's voice rung through the mansion and Jessica shook her head abruptly.

"No, please I don't want to go." She whimpered and clutched onto my arm. I looked down at her and rubbed her back soothingly.

"Alright, I'll go talk to them." I had enjoyed my alone time so greatly, I knew Jessica needed it as well.

I hurried down the stairs and saw Blake and Justin sitting on the couch, flipping through movies. Both men looked up when they heard my footsteps. Justin smiled warmly while Blake stood up in a panic.

"Where's Jessica?" He frantically asked, quickly hopping over the couch.

"She's just upstairs in Justin's room. She fell asleep and I didn't want to wake her, sorry." I told him quietly, looking down at the ground.

"Oh," He instantly relaxed, "I'll grab her, she can sleep out here."

"No!" I said instantly and both looked at me in confusion. "Uh- I mean, I'll get her." I covered myself up and raced back up the stairs. So much for alone time.

I creaked the door open and Jessica's head shot up. Her brown filled with fear once again.

"Jess, I'm sorry but you have to come and sit out with us." I mumbled apologetically but she gave me a small smile.

"No it's okay, thank you for trying." She muttered and I nodded, grabbing her cold hand.

"Kitten!" Justin yelled my name excitedly and he tackled me in a hug, bouncing with excitement.

I frowned, "Why are you so happy?"

"Guess what came in the mail?" He was bursting with happiness and I found myself growing curious.

"What?" I smiled, reaching out to grab it with my hands.

"Our Disney tickets!" He exclaimed, grasping then tightly in his hands.

"No way!" My eyes widened in surprise, I couldn't believe Justin Bieber, America's most sinful man, was excited to go on a vacation to Disney.

"Yes! We're going in a week!" He kissed my face multiple times and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Good to see you acting like a kid." I smirked and he narrowed his eyes. He gave me a sultry wink and ran up to his room to put away the tickets.

"So Disney, eh?" Blake asked, sitting onto the couch and pulling Jessica onto her lap. She whimpered and he gave her a hard stare.

"Um- yeah."

"Justin's really changing for you, Brooke. Don't know if it's for the better, but he's changing." He brushed Jess's hair behind her ear and played with the tips.