Chapter Twenty-One

Songs for this chapter are:

Find Your Love- Drake

Moonshine- Bruno Mars

----------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"Wake up kitten!" A voice screamed, and a weight jumping on top of me. I groaned, trying to push it off of me. "C'mon, we gotta pick up that little brat soon." Justin joked, kissing my cheeks multiple times.

"She's not a brat." I giggled, opening my eyes to see chocolate brown orbs. I stood up from the bed stretching out my arms so my back cracked.

"Alright, now get your lazy ass ready." Justin winked, playfully slapping my butt. I gasped, turning around to glare at him. He laughed as I quickly ran into the bathroom.

"You can run, but you can't hide!" He teased, wiggling the door knob. I rolled my eyes, a smile present on my lips. I hopped into the shower, quickly scrubbing my hair and body before getting out and drying myself off. I put on a pair of dark jeans and a wooly white turtleneck, I shrugged on Justin's jacket, and stood in front of the mirror.

My skin looked pasty, and I looked tired. I sighed, getting out my BB cream. I put small dots all around my face before rubbing it in. I instantly smiled, the colour and covering up my small blemishes instantly made my face look brighter. I carefully curled my eyelashes before applying black mascara. I swiped black eye liner onto my waterline before standing back, smiling at my reflection.

"Kitten! Do you want first class seats?" Justin called from the living room. I frowned, confused, and walked towards him.

"What?"

"Our plane tickets to Florida."

Finally it snapped in my brain, today was Friday, meaning we were leaving for Disney tomorrow.

"Oh my God, I need to pack!" I cried, turning around and was about to run up the stairs, but Justin quickly pulled me back.

"I'm always one step ahead of you baby." He hummed, kissing my cheek. I smiled, arching my neck so it rested on his shoulder. He started swaying, moving in slow circles.

"Across the ocean, across the sea, starting to forget the way you look at me now." He started to softly sing a tune I wasn't familiar with.

"Over the mountains, across the sky, need to see your face I need to look on your eyes. Through the storm and through the clouds, bumps in the road and upside down now." His lips hovered over my ear and I closed my eyes, listening to his beautiful voice.

"I know it's hard babe, to sleep at night, don't you worry, cause everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, be alright ai-ai-ai-aight." His voice got stronger, becoming more confident with the words.

"Through the sorrow, and the fights, don't you worry, cause everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight." He stopped - much to my dismay - and awkwardly stood back, scratching his neck.

"I-it's not finished yet I-"

"Wait, you wrote that?" I gaped, grabbing his hand softly.

He chuckled nervously, "Yeah, I write songs I guess."

"Justin you're amazing. And you told me you can sing for shit!" I said, shaking my head at him. I slapped him in the arm and he grabbed his arm jokingly.

"I'm not as good as you but-"

"Are you crazy?!" I screamed, catching him off guard. "Justin you're incredible!"