Chapter Forty-Four

Songs for this chapter are:

Stuck in the Moment - Justin Bieber

Lost - Michael Bublé

--------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

"So, what do you want?" Brooke asked the minute we stepped inside our home. I laughed, tapping my chin.

"Hmm, what do I want?" I jokingly questioned myself, pacing around the room. Brooke rolled her blue orbs, her lip being taken in between her teeth.

"While you decide, I'm going to get something to eat, I'm starving." She said, walking into the kitchen. I followed behind her like a lost puppy, watching her hips sway back and forth as she walked.

"Make me something too," I smirked, licking my lips.

She went to work, getting out the bread and a large block of cheese.

"Grilled cheese?" She asked, and I nodded quickly. I loved grilled cheese, my mom used to always make that for me when I was younger.

I left the kitchen, plopping myself down onto the couch. What did I want from Brooke? I wanted so, so many things, but I couldn't be greedy.

Maybe a spa day. . . where Brooke could pamper me. A warm bath, a back massage, she could play with my hair. Wow, that sounds amazing.  

I would never force Brooke into giving me any sexual favours. When we do something, I want it to be because we both want to. Not because she owes me a fucking favour. Trust me, when we do anything, she'll be begging for me.

And, a spa day could most definitely take the turn I wanted it to.

"Oh kittennnnn!" I dragged out her name teasingly.

"Yes, your majesty?" Brooke called from the kitchen. I laughed, I was enjoying this more and more.

"We should do this everyday." I chuckled. I heard Brooke's feet pad against the ground before her figure entered the living room. She rolled her eyes at me - again - handing me a plate with a perfect grilled cheese sandwhich on it. "Thanks, princess."

"So, have you decided what you want to do yet?" Brooke asked, taking a seat next to me. I took a bite of my sandwhich, enjoying the warmth cascading down my throat.

"Oh shit, my medication?" I was about to stand up to get it until Brooke waved me off.

"I put one of the pills in the sandwhich, so it's easier to eat." She shrugged. Aw, my baby is so considerate. I thanked her, kicking my feet up on the couch.

"Oh, and about the favor." I tapped my chin, a sultry smirk on my face. "I think I would like a spa day."

"A spa day?"

"Yeah, hot bathes, massages, all of that good stuff." I rubbed my hands together. All I want is to relax, and having Brooke run a whole spa day for me, is exactly what I would like.

"Alright, you lie here and I'll go set things up." She planted her lips on my forehead briefly, before whisking away up the stairs.

I lied back on the couch, closing my eyes. Hell yes, this was going to be great. A king being treated by his queen.

Brooke's POV

I ran upstairs and into the on-suite bathroom. My mom used to take me to the spa all the time, so I knew all of the treatments that were the most relaxing. I turned the warm tap on in the tub, allowing it to fill up before adding bath salts and bubble bath liquid.