House Wife Loses Herself In Any Show Involving Cooking or The Kardashians.

"Bam, it's not that simple. You know that. We need to talk, you know that." I sighed, taking a seat on the couch. He joined me, sitting down and facing me. He sighed, looking down at his hands in his lap. I took a deep breath, dreading asking the question that's been on my mind since this all started, "Why'd you leave?" I tried to keep my voice casual, but failed as it quivered. He glanced at me before looking away and focusing on the far wall, but I kept my eyes on him in wait for what he's about to say. "I was scared. That night was too perfect, too wonderful... too emotional. I was scared to feel the way that I felt again, because the last time I felt that, I got really hurt. You are everything that I wanted Missy to be, and yeah, half of our marriage failing was my fault, because I wanted her to be someone that she wasn't and she wanted me to be someone that I wasn't. Even so, I have been moping and pointing fingers over my marriage that didn't work out for way too long. Missy moved on and I was even bitter over that, because she moved on and I though that I couldn't. In all honesty though, I could have moved on, but I was so caught up in me and Missy's failed life that I didn't realize that... until I met you. It hit me like a ton of bricks. One minute I was swept up in the past and the next I was being drug head first into feelings that didn't exist yet. A drunk tongue is an honest one, some say. What I said to you that night was true, I made love to one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and wokeup feeling like I was going to lose you too. That scared me, so I left. When you quit though... I realized that I didn't want that to be the end of us." He finished his explanation. I could barely breathe for a lot of that. He really cares about me. I understand now.

I used my index finger to make him look at me. His longing stare, finalized my decision. In the blink of an eye, with one quick movement, I attached my lips to his. My hand went to the back of his head, fingers curling in his hair, bringing him closer. He immediately responded, wrapping his arms around me, moving his lips with mine passionately and hungrily. Neither Bam or I do well with sexual tension, so as things picked up and he laid me back on the couch, I moved one hand up the back of his shirt, and pulled at his hair with the other, he moaned into my mouth and I knew we had to regain our composure. I pulled away from and he fell beside me, while I caught my breath. "I'm sorry... or, you know what? No, I'm not. Still, you started that, and I lose myself in your kiss faster than a house wife loses her self in any show involving cooking or the Kardashians.." I blushed and let out a chuckle at his comparison.

I laid myself down on the couch next to him. He rested one hand on my stomach and used the other to play with my hair. The comfortable silence between us was welcoming, but he broke it after a few minutes. "So, where do we go from here?" He questioned nervously. I smiled sweetly up at him, not believing for a moment that this is actually happening. "Let's take this slow. Let's just see what happens. This is about us, about what's going to be best for us. So, let's just let things happen. No secrets, no lies, just and open, casual, happy relationship. Agreed?" I offered. He grinned Widely at me, "So, you're my girl?" He asked happily. "And, you're my guy." I agreed, kissing his lips softly.

It was almost perfect... Until Ryan came busting in. "Fucking christ! Lydia, Steve, it finally happened! They're together!" He screamed back out the door the he just came through to my 2 other best friends who walked in a moment later. They se the position we were in and started cheering. Steve-O took a sip the gatorade in his hand, spitting back out into the air in a successful spit take. Me and Bam being showered in Gatorade from Steve-O's mouth, I sat up, preparing to yell at him, but Bad gripped my thigh, getting my attention. "Forget it." He whispered, pressing his lips to mine again, making Dunn screech with awes, making me laugh against Bam's lips. It feels good to be completely happy again, but I feel like this is just the calming before the storm. Bam and I are always going to have struggles but together, I think we can face and conquer them.