My transparent eyed boy is an unspoken treasure to the world.

I smiled brightly as Ryan carried me into the building on his shoulders. I rested my hands on top of his head, and couldn't help feeling quite child-like. Everyone else was already here except for Bam, so we decided to do this now. We pulled the door open and realized that everyone was watching a skit in the making, so we stood quietly behind everyone and watched as Johnny stood beside a transparent tank with a medium sized snake inside. My eyes widened, probably to the size of a satellite dish. I swallowed hard and got a bad feeling in my stomach. I hate snakes... Before my fear could completely swallow me, Johnny started talking, as if narrating, "Once upon a time, there was a hungry serpent," I bet that monster is hungry. I bet he'd take me as a snack any day. I began to feel as if things were crawling- or should I say slithering- in my skin. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep calm as Johnny continued, "And a lonely field mouse who needed a friend." Even though I was fighting the squeal that was trying to make it's way out of my throat, my curiosity and  amusement grew, ten fold when I noticed a penis dressed in a mouse costume, make it's way out of the small hole in the back side of the tank. My eyes were no longer wide in fear, but wide in enjoyment as I awaited the climax of this skit. We all knew where this was going, and the suspense was thick in the air.

Johnny's voice came up a few octaves and had a hint of drag queen in it, I smirked at his interpretation of what a mouse would sound like if it could talk, "Hello mister serpent, My name is mister mousie, and I want to be your friend." A few chuckles were let out from various members of the cast and crew, I looked to my side to find that Bam had entered the room at some point and was standing next to me, but if my plan was going to work, I had to keep a strong front, and show no attention to him, so I reluctantly pulled my gaze away, at the same moment that he set his gaze on me. I could feel him looking at me, but I tried to make it seem like I didn't notice his sad eyes looking up at my position on Ryan's shoulders. For a split second, I had wished that it were Bam that was carrying me, but I mentally scolded myself, and focused back into the skit. Chris said something about making sure that his dick looked good, and I let out a chuckle. Of coarse that is his concern. Johnny began taunting the snake in his high pitched "mouse" voice, and I sat in anticipation, only to jump when the snake lunged at the camouflaged penis. I glanced at Bam to find that he was engrossed in the skit, and had sat down in one of the plastic chairs littered through out the room.  I was glad to have his eyes off of me. He made me feel guilty and I felt my strength growing thin.  I couldn't give up that easily. I had just come back.

Everyone in the room was letting out noises of anticipation, excitement, amusement, and laughter as the snake grew nearer to little Chris. Johnny made a remark about wanting a kiss from the snake and I knew that this waiting was coming to an end. The snake snapped and with in the blink of an eye, had it's mouth around the tip and his teeth sinking into the sensitive skin. Everyone went ballistic in excitement as ooh's, Ahh's, and yells of joyful shock filled the room. Everyone was either laughing hysterically, feeling the pain themselves, or, if you are Chris, physically feeling the pain. I covered my mouth with my hands, and Ryan, so filled with shock, released my legs. Unlike most injuries, that happen fast and end up be very painful, this one felt as if it were in slow motion. No one but Ryan seemed to notice my falling body, or so I thought. Just as I squeezed my eyes shut, expecting impact, I landed in a set of arms. "You're okay, I got you." His marble mouth accent filled my ears, and his arms seemed to hold me a little tighter than necessary, as if holding me was an urgency. I'd like to say that I wasn't happy to be in his arms again, but I was. My façade was wavering and I knew that this plan was hopeless, because I could never be short, or stand off-ish to him. I couldn't just act like his presence wasn't important to me, because it was. I could always feel him, or hear him, or see him there.