We Need To Talk, You Know?

"Can you just tell me where we're going?" I groaned in aggrivation. Ryan grunted and glared at me through the rear view mirror. "You're worse than Bam." He spat with aggitation. We've been sitting in the car for the past 30 minutes, driving to some top secret location that neither of them want to tell me about, so I've been bugging Ryan about it, while Bam blocks us out with his head phones that are blasting The 69 Eyes. I lost my self a little, watching his lips move along to the words that I couldn't make out through the muffle. His eyes are closed but his lids flutter delicately every so often. Ryan cleared his throat and gave me a suggestive smirk to which I stuck my tounge out and crossed my arms over my chest, huffing loudly like a brutting child. He just rolled his eyes and pulled into a drive way that I've never seen before. Bam pulled his head phones out and opened his door climbing out and opening mine. Ryan pulled the keys from the ignition and climbed out, slipping his shades on him face. I jumped out of the open door, that was being held for me. I muttered a small thanks to Bam and took in the apperance of the house before me. The bright orange house with electric blue shutters stuck out among all of the white, beige and cream colored houses surrounding it. I smiled at the strange house and wished that I could live in something as outrageous as this one day.

Ryan started walking towards the house and Bam placed his hand on the small of my back, guiding me after him. My mind flashed back to that kiss from earlier, but I shook myself, not wanting to get lost in thought again. Ryan knocked on the door of the house, which was painted a pastel green. I don't even know who lives here yet, but I love them already. A bark sounded from the other side of the door and some one was yelling at the dog to get away from the door. A girl with black hair and bright red lipstick on, opened the door. She was very beautiful. Her left arm was covered in tattoos and her shiny brown eyes were lined with a thin ring of eye liner. "Ryan! Bam! Oh my god, it's been so long!" She beamed tackling them each in hug. When she pulled away she looked to me with a qustioning glance, before looking at the boys. "Who's your gorgous friend?" She asked, making me blush. "This is Libby. Libby this is Bam and I's friend, Skylar." Ryan introduced. I nodded appreciatively, "It's nice to meet you, Skylar." I spoke in a sweet tone. Bam threw his arm around my shoulder, but I took little interest. "Oh, Brandon, is this your boo?" Skylar cooed, pinching Bam's cheek. He pulled away from her, groaning in annoyance. I laughed at the way they act towards each other. "She's my-" Bam started, but Ryan cut him off. "Psh, Bam wishes that was his girl. They play mind games with each other. One minute he wants her, and she wantes him too, but Bam's a little ass wipe and can't just let himself be happy, so he pushed her away and then she got bitter and pushed him away when he decided to chase her, so now they just go back and forth, but neither of them will make any moves towards being in a relationship, or even talk about the issues that they currently have. It's pretty entertaining, but they're perfect for each other, so they need to hurry up with the baby making and marrying shit." Ryan said casually, leaving Bam and I to gawk at his explanation of our situation that no one dared to say aloud or talk about in front of us.

Skylar just laughed with everything in her and invited us in. I snapped myself out of it and closed Bam's mouth for him that was hanging open, before walking inside and sitting on the couch next to Ryan. Bam closed the front door and sat on the other side of me. He leaned in close to my ear, "We need to talk, you know? Later, when we're alone, we're going to figure this all out." He whispered so that only I could hear him. I sighed deeply, knowing that we had to talk about it at some point. Maybe it'll end well and I can finally get what I've wanted. Or maybe we'll lose our friendship... either way this discussion has to happen. It's innevitable and we both know it. I turned my head to him, locking eyes and shaking my head, to agree with him. I can only hope for the best. Skylar came back in the room from the kitchen with some beers. She handed us all a bottle and sat down across from us. "You know... Johnny still talks about you all of the time." Bam told her. Her eyes widened for a moment, before a remorscful and nostalgic look took over her features that she tried to cover with an impassive look and just replying, "Oh, okay." Ryan quickly tried to change the subject, seeing that Bam struck a nerve with his statement. I suppose Johnny and her have a past. I'd have to ask Bam later. The mood shifted back into a happy, comfortable one and I found myslf really enjoying Skylar's company. She's a lot of fun to be around. We all drank a few beers and just bull shited about random stuff until it was time for us to had back to my house.

Skylar and I exchanged numbers on the promise that we'd go do something together some time. The drive back was filled with music and uneventful. Bam decided to just come to my house with me and Ryan left to go meet up with Ehren and Dave. I waved him off, before unlocking the front door and letting us into the living room. I expected for us to ease into the conversation, but as I set my bag down on the kitchen table, Bam asked me a question that I didn't expect to start this with,

"Can you forgive me for everything I did and give me another chance at being with you?"