My Big Red Rocket.

Picture on the side is of Libby. The character has my personality, but I don't think I'm pretty enough for Bam, even in a fiction story, so I made Zooey the appearance. Just imagine her with Red tips, a lip ring, and dresses like a skater... whatever you see a skater wearing. <3 3333333="">

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Libby's POV

He looks towards me, his mouth agape in astonishment. Jumping the barricade, I began running towards him, with Lydia trailing me. Security began to make it's way towards us, but by that time I had already tackled Lance. I was hoisted up by my arms, and felt my feet skid the ground as I was being dragged out. "Hey, assholes! That's family your dragging away." Lance yelled angrily at the steroid sponges that had a grip on Lydia, and I's arms. They both had a surprised look on their faces. Next thing I knew, I bit the dust, literally. I found myself dropped face first into the ground. Standing to my feet I sent a nasty look towards the security guards, as I helped Lydia up. "Thanks for the hospitality, dick neck." I said through clenched teeth, as I shot daggers into the faces of walking meat lockers. I took a deep breath, to compose myself, before turning to find Lance, and Lydia catching up with out me. "Thanks for the concern, guys." I muttered before walking over to Lance, giving him a proper hug.

"What are you doing here, Alexandria?" Lance asked, looking over joyed that I dropped in. "Well, I was sent here for six months to shoot the land." I explained. He smiled warmly at me. "You really have come a long way since then, haven't you?" He asked thoughtfully. I smiled at him as if to say thank you. "Lance! We need you!" Yelled a Tall, skinny man, with short spiked up brown hair. "Lance..."  I muttered, staring at the man who had just called out to him. "Yes?..." He trailed off, matching my tone. "Is that Johnny Knoxville?" I questioned, trying to sound casual. "You just realized that you were on the set of Jackass, didn't you? You really didn't question why your ex-photography teacher was in England?" He asks in between fits of laughter.  "Lydia?" I call, only to turn around, and see her fangirling over Steve-o. How did I not notice? "I have to go film these idiots now, and your going to come watch. I'll take you, and Lydia out to dinner later, so we can all formally catch up." Before I could agree, I was being pulled by the hand to a group of famous actors, stunts men, and skateboarders. Great, it's time to embarrass myself.

"It's moments like these when you know, Johnny Knoxville is one gnarly dude." Steve-O says to the camera as Johnny approaches a giant rocket at the end of a pier. Bam starts singing the suspenseful song into the camera, and we all laugh. "I'm so glad I'm not the star of this movie." Says Chris Pontius looking around like he's gonna be sick. I gave him a worried look, and he chuckles as if to say he's fine. "Knoxville's gonna see what the moon looks like... He's gonna go definitely 60 feet up in the air." Bam pauses, chuckling to himself. "He's gonna get annihilated, but I don't wanna tell him that. Your gonna be just fine!" He says to the camera, before yelling out to Johnny. I snicker to myself, watching bam, as I nervously swing my board back, and forth by it's truck, whilst spinning the left wheel with my thumb. What if one of them tries to talk to me, what do I say? How do I act? Do I treat them like I don't know who they are, or... "So, who are you? Not trying to be rude, I'm just curious." I turn to my left, seeing Ryan Dunn addressing me. "Oh, um, I'm Libby. Lance was my photography teacher, and I just happened to run into him while I was here on a job." I answered, shyly looking at the board in my hand. "You know, just because We're on Tv, and in movies, doesn't mean you need to be all shy around us." He smiles down at me caringly. "Well, it would be easier for me to treat you normally, than it would be for say... Bam, because he's a pro skater. I'm a skater myself. I've always dreamed of being pro." I smiled up at him, finally making eye contact. It's like as soon as he said that, a weight  was lifted off my shoulders. "Well, stick with me, kid. Just think of me as your new best friend. I'll introduce you to everybody, so it won't be as hard." Wow, Ryan really is amazing. "Thanks, Ry." I glowered.