Just a note... but a very exciting one. XD

Like the bud grows into the flower, I, the smallest part in the great story of life.  I am no longer a home schooler.  I will soon go to the high school of my dreams.

Being home schooled, was a fun thing to experience, but it's not as most see it to be.

Just imagine this for a minute:  Your all alone, from morning to night.  Everyone thinks you're stupid, or calls you a 'geek' and other mean things when you walk back home from the store. 

There are some fun things though.  Like for instance, you never have a set time to wake up, or you never have to worry about what to wear the next day.  You don't have to deal with people, or bullies as much as you would.  It's actually not that bad, but every home schooler will always say the same thing, you can even ask someone.  There is always that one flaw, it's there for everything.   For home schoolers it's loneliness...

It can eat you alive.  Sure you still have friends, but you only one or two of them.  And it's worst when one of those two friends starts to spread bad rumors about you in the area, or starts to bully you themselves.  We're very sensitive.   We're like an egg shell: We break easily.   If that makes sense... 

I'm so excited about going to a high school next year, but Im also sad because I won't be able to hang out with my friends as easily as I used to.  We definitely had some fun times.  

So, that's it.  I just wanted to write this as a little "goodbye letter" thing for my friends on here who share my old loneliness.  You know who you are.  ;)

I wish everyone a Happy Christmas.

Thank you of those who bothered to read this little rant of mine.  :)

Until my next short story, or quote stuff,

-Asuna